The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jagr Open To Being Traded

Baer.

Oh my goodness, Benning really should be all over this.. A guy that can put the puck in the net, that would cost almost nothing (probably)?

Jagr would look so good on that 2nd line with Bonino and Higgins.. He would give Bonino so much space out there.

Oh my goodness, Benning really should be all over this.. A guy that can put the puck in the net, that would cost almost nothing (probably)?

i think he would cost a second round pick. He might relish playing with the twins.

Jagr would look so good on that 2nd line with Bonino and Higgins.. He would give Bonino so much space out there.

not sure why bunch of people are saying hes to old. hes a stud are u kidding me yah hes really slow. slow enough to be on pace for 46 points on a offensive starved teamm and 5th alltime in league. not sure why vancouver would want that on are team id love to see jagr on the pp with sedins id give up a second rounder with condition if we win cup it turns into a first in 2016

not sure why bunch of people are saying hes to old. hes a stud are u kidding me yah hes really slow. slow enough to be on pace for 46 points on a offensive starved teamm and 5th alltime in league. not sure why vancouver would want that on are team id love to see jagr on the pp with sedins id give up a second rounder with condition if we win cup it turns into a first in 2016

a second?

I don't think so. We are already missing our third and are tied with 4 other teams for 5th place in our division.

He'd be great to have though. We'd most likely move a winger anyways as his spot would mean we have 3 extra forwards.

Pitts is the ONLY place i'd like to see him go this year. Really on a line with Malkin or Crosby would be fun to watch.

No way I'd want him in vancouver half way through the season, it would stink of desperation and really who would we move to fit him in?

Full season sure sign him next year, the guy looks like he's gonna play until his body finally gives out in his 50's anyways and in a good year on a good team could STILL be a 60 point player

But not now. Send him back to Pitts and if he retires let it be full circle. We had our chance with him but took the professor instead

Archived