The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Sharks

-Vintage Canuck-

TBH, I think it was a huge mistake on Burrows' part and I think he's been paying the price ever since. It has been years since I've seen him get the benefit of the doubt from an NHL ref and that is precisely what I'd expect when you've been labeled as an "embellisher" and someone who calls out officials in the media.

Certainly we can both agree wholeheartedly about this. I have always cut Burrows some slack because he has been our best money player for years now. His game is what it is. The refs, however, have long memories...

Also, yes I do wish opposing scum players like Perry, Keith, Doughty, etc career ending injuries. I stand by it. They are scum. It's called karma. They deserve it for the crap they do on the ice.

Were I a mod on this board I would warn and then ban people for such comments. But I'm not nor do I wish to be. But IMHO anybody who says things like this has deep problems. Remember hockey is just a game...

Were I a mod on this board I would warn and then ban people for such comments. But I'm not nor do I wish to be. But IMHO anybody who says things like this has deep problems. Remember hockey is just a game...

I think he was within the boards rules with his statement..... But you weren't with yours, the irony. :)

Having said that I agree with your statement, now were both mini mods.... ;)

Another thing we agree on.

Hockey players do dirty things sometimes. It's an emotional game. No-one deserves to lose their livelihood for losing their cool on the ice.

If we held all players up to those standards, then we'd need to wish a career ending injury on Mattias Ohlund for his slash on Koivu.

Archived