The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Red Wings | Jan.3,2015 | 7 PM PST | CBC

Gyllenhaal

Think I feel a January swoon coming on...time to switch things up,play Lack,split up the twins, call up some scoring help..something anything to avoid a losing streak. :towel: Go Canucks Go!! This is where we lost traction last year let's not do it again.Who cares about LA or the refs or the weather,or whatever the heck anything all else. We just got to get out of January .500 or better

Still can't get over the fact that they sat Kassian against one of the most physical teams in the league, and a team that has destroyed us physically for the last 3 years.

still can't get over the fact that you wanted them to play a young forward who hasn't played un a month against winner of the last 2/5 Stanley cups. Thats called setting up for failure. Ease him in.

I think it might be time to take out Dorsett. Vey brings skill to the table and has been noticeable in the last three games. If Kassian can play I wouldn't mind seeing these lines:

Daniel-Henrik-Vrbata

Higgins-Bonino-Kassian

Mathias-Richardson-Hansen

Burrows-Horvat-Vey

I think it might be time to take out Dorsett. Vey brings skill to the table and has been noticeable in the last three games. If Kassian can play I wouldn't mind seeing these lines:

Daniel-Henrik-Vrbata

Higgins-Bonino-Kassian

Mathias-Richardson-Hansen

Burrows-Horvat-Vey

Kassian has good chemistry with Richardson and Matthais. Would rather see Hansen with Bones and Higgy.

Archived