The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Gold Medal Game • Jan. 05 • Canada vs. Russia • 5:00 PM PT

You're worse at this than executive. At least some of his posts had a semblance of believability to them.

I actually truly want Russia to win. But ok buds. You'll see soon enough.

The only thing Canada's proved is they can destroy teams that are basically the oilers of the tourney... Russia had to actually play to get here

Regards,

G

Canada needs to take a deep breath here. They started real well but aside from the 2 goals they've looked nervous.

To play Captain Obvious, they'll need to be real careful about shooting off of the rush. Number of shots went wide, came back around, and Russia had good rushes of their own.

He bobbled the pick numerous times in the offensive zone too..

Canada needs to get their jitters out after a strong start. Momentum is balanced right now but it's swinging towards Russia'a way..

Could be said of the whole team, really.

Russia players are so stupid, trying to be cocky after 1 goal.. Canada just has to keep pushing the play, playing hard and going 100%. Hicketts stinks. Groulx keeps playing the big, can't skate line way too much.

The only thing Canada's proved is they can destroy teams that are basically the oilers of the tourney... Russia had to actually play to get here

Regards,

G

The only reason they "had to actually play" is because they got blown out by the Czechs.

Regards,

G

Russia beat USA. Canada beat USA. Russia beat Sweden. Slovakia beat Sweden. Canada beat Slovakia.

I know you're trolling though :lol:

Russia players are so stupid, trying to be cocky after 1 goal.. Canada just has to keep pushing the play, playing hard and going 100%. Hicketts stinks. Groulx keeps playing the big, can't skate line way too much.

Besides a lucky 2 minute start the period was Russia's, why wouldn't they be cocky?

Archived