The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

nucklehead

Seventeen years after Rev. Kevin Annett publicly disclosed evidence that over 50,000 children died in Canada’s church-run “Indian residential schools”, Canadian governments have finally confirmed this genocidal mortality rate after releasing hitherto-concealed death records from the schools. (http://westcoastnativenews.com/tens-of-thousands-first-nation-children-died-in-residential-schools/) Until this week, government and church officials have either denied or stayed silent about Rev. Annett’s documented estimate. But previously “segregated” statistics of the deaths of residential school children made public last Friday by different provinces indicate that “tens of thousands” of these children died in the facilities, which were operated primarily by the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada. In British Columbia alone, government records indicate that nearly 5,000 children between the ages of four and nineteen died in the residential schools until 1956, although the schools continued in operation until 1996, putting the total death figure even higher. Rev. Annett’s research established that the high death rate of over 40% of the students was the result of deliberately infecting them with tuberculosis and denying the sick treatment. (www.hiddennolonger.com) “This news officially confirms what our Court established in its lawful verdict of February 25, 2013” stated George Dufort of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels today. “Canada and its churches, the British Crown and the Vatican stand guilty as charged as disestablished criminal bodies and can no longer have any lawful or legitimate constitutional authority if the rule of law is to be followed”. This week’s official admission of massive deaths in the Indian residential schools comes on the heels of shocking new evidence showing that a Vatican and Church of England child sacrifice cult known as the Ninth Circle operated at the same schools for over a century, including at the Mohawk residential school in Brantford, Ontario. (www.itccs.org, March 29, 2014) Kevin Annett was reached at his home in Nanaimo, British Columbia today and provided the enclosed you tube commentary on the remarkable news. “I always knew their lies would fall apart, and persistence would pay off” remarked Kevin. “But I’m thinking now of all my friends who died after struggling to see this day come about, like Bingo Dawson, Billie Combes, Ricky Lavallee and Harry Wilson – some of the eyewitnesses to the Canadian Holocaust who went public at great personal risk. This is their victory, as it belongs to all the missing children. But it will only mean something if Canadians act on this final proof of Genocide by church and state to enforce the verdict and arrest warrants of the Common Law court. “Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Queen Elizabeth, Joseph Ratzinger and twenty seven other officials belong behind bars. And more than that, it’s now time to establish a constitutional Republic in Canada that is free and independent of the British Crown and the legacies of Vatican-sponsored Genocide”. Details of the plans to act upon this recent acknowledgement are discussed in Kevin Annett’s attached you tube commentary.http://asheepnomore.net/2014/03/31/historic-breaking-news-canada-vatican-crown-guilty-genocide/

As a first nations person, I wish that all involved would just admit they made mistakes.

But I certainly don't want to see reparations made to anyone. And if made at least only to direct survivors of the abuses associated with them.

Until then I am bowing out of this thread as I think some of the comments that will pop up will cause me to earn that last warning point and a subsequent ban

As a first nations person, I wish that all involved would just admit they made mistakes.

But I certainly don't want to see reparations made to anyone. And if made at least only to direct survivors of the abuses associated with them.

Until then I am bowing out of this thread as I think some of the comments that will pop up will cause me to earn that last warning point and a subsequent ban

Why would you get a warning point for a well thought out, rational response? I agree, admit the mistakes, and do everything we can to make sure it doesn't happen again. But then again, the Canadian government doesn't like to admit mistakes, or work to correct things like this. Or even taking care of Vet's that have suffered trauma, injury, and disability in the name of defending our country, the bean counters in Ottawa don't want to provide benefits for them either.

I've posted this before because we're hard on freebuddy (as we should be) but, OP, do you have any thoughts on the article?

As far as my thoughts, it definitely something we've heard about previously and it doesn't get any easier to hear knowing a country I'm proud of has that (and other things) in it's past.

I knew about the residential schools and that many First Nations people had died while there but that is crazy! I can't believe that could actually happen. I get that back then times were different but wow, some people should be held accountable for this. I don't think Stephen Harper should be thrown in jail though. Hard to see how he was in charge of that. Same for the queen. She seems like such a sweet old lady. I feel a little less proud to be a Canadian today.

My mother in law spent time in Lejac. She doesn't talk about it. Ever.

However, there was an agreement on reparations. IIRC, those who spent time in the schools were entitled to $10,000, plus $3,000 per year spent there. Former residents had to apply for reparations, so it's likely that many did not do so.

I knew about the residential schools and that many First Nations people had died while there but that is crazy! I can't believe that could actually happen. I get that back then times were different but wow, some people should be held accountable for this. I don't think Stephen Harper should be thrown in jail though. Hard to see how he was in charge of that. Same for the queen. She seems like such a sweet old lady. I feel a little less proud to be a Canadian today.

Back then.... The residential schools were running until 1996.

As for reparations, of course people who attended there should get them. They were wronged in a way that has led to great suffering and huge income loss. It's pretty easy for the party that was responsible for the abuse to recommend solving things with an apology and walking away.

Back then.... The residential schools were running until 1996.

As for reparations, of course people who attended there should get them. They were wronged in a way that has led to great suffering and huge income loss. It's pretty easy for the party that was responsible for the abuse to recommend solving things with an apology and walking away.

I'm sorry but I know very little about this. I can only remember vague stories I've heard on the news or seen on the Internet over the last few years.

I see that the schools were open until 1996 but when did the killings stop?

Were they still infecting people with tb in 1995? By times back then I was referring to the beginnings or at least the early days.

I think it would be a lot harder to get away with it in the later years.

People did a lot of crazy and stupid $&!# in the 1900-1960's. It was a different time with a lot less oversight, where nobody would dare question the church, government, etc.

I'm sorry but I know very little about this. I can only remember vague stories I've heard on the news or seen on the Internet over the last few years.

I see that the schools were open until 1996 but when did the killings stop?

Were they still infecting people with tb in 1995? By times back then I was referring to the beginnings or at least the early days.

I think it would be a lot harder to get away with it in the later years.

People did a lot of crazy and stupid crap in the 1900-1960's. It was a different time with a lot less oversight, where nobody would dare question the church, government, etc.

They were not infecting people with TB. People were dying because the conditions were so bad.

It also wasn't just the disease but the sexual and physical abuse. Also forcefully taking children from their parents and banning them from speaking their own language and then tossing them on the streets.

All of this carried on a lot longer than any of us would like to admit. Also very odd that people who know so little on the subject are so opposed to any kind of compensation.

This week’s official admission of massive deaths in the Indian residential schools comes on the heels of shocking new evidence showing that a Vatican and Church of England child sacrifice cult known as the Ninth Circle operated at the same schools for over a century, including at the Mohawk residential school in Brantford, Ontario.

Seriously, WTF?!

I've long been opposed to organized religion, and this just takes the cake for me. There is a clear and precise disconnect between faith and religion, and IMO religion has NO place in our modern society.

It's used by too many as crutches to get through life, and abused by too many to enjoy lifestyles of power and influence at the cost of others.

Religion stopped being a useful service once society grew beyond mysticism and ignorance to how the world works. Furthermore, I'm disgusted by anyone who continues to be apologetic toward the injustices caused by religion throughout history, and those that continue to happen today.

Organized Religion has been nothing but bad for this world, and keeps us from progressing as a society.

Let me be clear: There is as I said a clear and precise disconnect between Faith and Belief and Organized Religion. It can be argued that Faith and Belief are byproducts of Organized Religion, but only if you think in terms of doctrine.

I'm not religious, I'm also not athiest, or even agnostic. I don't prescribe to societal stereotypes to describe or defend my beliefs and how I choose to see the world. I don't claim to have all, some or any of the answers, but I am quite certain that the entire subject is beyond myself, or any individual to make sense of; and anyone who claims otherwise is severely delusional.

Organized religion serves no other purpose than to shape people on how they should view the world, and what to believe in. No one has the right to influence people in such a way that it denies them the very foundation of individuality; the right to freedom of thought and speech.

However when I look at the state of the world, the history of this world and look to the future, it does not look bright. One step forward, two steps back.

I don't understand how so few people know the details about Residential Schools.

It was covered extensively in my Social Studies classes early on in high school (Grade 9/Grade 10), and we had numerous guest speakers come in and share their families, or even their own experiences at the school and how those experiences affected them later on in life.

I mean, it's not exactly a hidden secret and is pretty openly taught and talked about nowadays. As far as I'm concerned there isn't really an excuse for not knowing about them (or at least putting in the effort too).

They were not infecting people with TB. People were dying because the conditions were so bad.

It also wasn't just the disease but the sexual and physical abuse. Also forcefully taking children from their parents and banning them from speaking their own language and then tossing them on the streets.

All of this carried on a lot longer than any of us would like to admit. Also very odd that people who know so little on the subject are so opposed to any kind of compensation.

Rev. Annett’s research established that the high death rate of over 40% of the students was the result of deliberately infecting them with tuberculosis and denying the sick treatment. (www.hiddennolonger.com) - from the article at the top.

I am not sure if you are referring to me when you say, "Also very odd that people who know so little on the subject are so opposed to any kind of compensation".

I am not opposed to that at all, I am disgusted that this took place and for how long it went seemingly unnoticed. Anyone who suffered as a result of this should be entitled to some form of compensation. For some it will be too late, for most probably too little too late.

My only question is how Stephen Harper is responsible for any of this? Or the Queen?

I'm going to do some research and read up on this before I comment further.

I'm also going to be the one to throw it out there that the media source cited in this article isn't exactly credible, take some of the things in this story with a grain of salt.

I mean, "the Ninth Circle" was in Residential Schools? Yeah... okay. Maybe people should prove that cult even exists before they make claims like that.

There are far more credible sources out there that would do a better job of conveying the key information to people.

Rev. Annetts research established that the high death rate of over 40% of the students was the result of deliberately infecting them with tuberculosis and denying the sick treatment. (www.hiddennolonger.com) - from the article at the top.

I am not sure if you are referring to me when you say, "Also very odd that people who know so little on the subject are so opposed to any kind of compensation".

I am not opposed to that at all, I am disgusted that this took place and for how long it went seemingly unnoticed. Anyone who suffered as a result of this should be entitled to some form of compensation. For some it will be too late, for most probably too little too late.

My only question is how Stephen Harper is responsible for any of this? Or the Queen?

I'm going to do some research and read up on this before I comment further.

Well... this would be the first I've heard of purposely spreading infection. Perhaps they negligently gave them blankets infected with TB, but from what I've read the bigger issues were the overall conditions. I'll echo the comments that the site you've referenced and the figures it provides seem suspect.

The crown is generally legally responsible for all actions committed by it's employees in the course of their employment. When a government employee injures you, you sue the government. That is standard. The Queen is the head of our government, technically.

Edit: did more research. Looks like the accusation links back to a report from 1907 by Dr. Bryce and a newspaper report about it. Can't fund the original report anywhere but the newspaper article says nothing about deliberate infection, only that the conditions were so inhumane that they led to severe infection and death rates.

Well... this would be the first I've heard of purposely spreading infection. Perhaps they negligently gave them blankets infected with TB, but from what I've read the bigger issues were the overall conditions. I'll echo the comments that the site you've referenced and the figures it provides seem suspect.

The crown is generally legally responsible for all actions committed by it's employees in the course of their employment. When a government employee injures you, you sue the government. That is standard. The Queen is the head of our government, technically.

That makes sense. Others have commented about the reliability of the source and I haven't looked into it yet. I just found it odd that this person was saying Stephen Harper, the queen and Joseph Ratzinger(the former pope?) should be thrown in jail.

That makes sense. Others have commented about the reliability of the source and I haven't looked into it yet. I just found it odd that this person was saying Stephen Harper, the queen and Joseph Ratzinger(the former pope?) should be thrown in jail.

It seems strange and I don't think there's any merit to what he's saying. Would be like throwing the current german president in jail for Hitler's crimes. It seems he is just looking for a scapegoat.

Don't see what crime any of these people could be convicted and held personally responsible for when the fault lies on the government as a whole. The people in jail should be those that actually mistreated the students, and of course reparations should be made by the crown, although no amount of money or apologies can undo the lives ruined and families torn apart.

It seems strange and I don't think there's any merit to what he's saying. Would be like throwing the current german president in jail for Hitler's crimes. It seems he is just looking for a scapegoat.

Don't see what crime any of these people could be convicted and held personally responsible for when the fault lies on the government as a whole. The people in jail should be those that actually mistreated the students, and of course reparations should be made by the crown, although no amount of money or apologies can undo the lives ruined and families torn apart.

Couldn't have put it better myself

shame on OP for posting such an unreliable (and uncredited) link to such a serious topic. There were some horrible things done in those schools, and posting sensationalized tin foil crap is hugely damaging to getting a clear picture of what actually happened.

As a WASP fully aware of my "peoples'" past wrong doings, I entered this thread with my eyes wide open ready for a discussion. I click on the neatly disguised link, and in the title I see a link to the "New World Order".

Please forgive me for not giving two Facks with what anything posted on this website has to say.

^I agree 100% with this.

I feel a little less proud to be a Canadian today.

Well, I guess that's what you get for being proud of a country; "pride should be reserved for something you achieve or obtain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth"-George Carlin.

But if it make you feel better, Canada won the Gold at the World Juniors, not like I had anything to do with it, didn't know any of the players, wasn't in Toronto cheering, etc (the only way most Canadians can say they helped was by paying taxes that could have built arenas), but I can be proud of this apparently because I'm Canadian.

Archived