The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you the Canucks fan be happy with a trade for Milan Lucic

canuckbeliever

Would you as a Canucks fan be happy with Milan Lucic being traded to Vancouver  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

unsportsmanlike attitude

dangerous plays

disrespectful antics

All of what Lucic used to win a Cup.

He better clean that stuff up. I don't want to have to see him defend himself and his team. That would not be cool at all, especially against Getzlaf, Perry And Brown.

Did you notice Brown crashing into Miller in the head last L.A. game? You think that would happen if Lucic were in the team? And if it did happen, do you think Lucic would just stand still and let it go?

Lucic's attitude is what makes him great; take it out and you have this year's version.

I have to agree,especially in our division. If we could grab Lucic and possibly McQuaid without giving up too much, I would feel a lot better about our chances in the playoffs this year. Having that experience and toughness would go a long way to making the Canucks more of a playoff style team.

As far as his attitude goes, Lucic hates losing. And what's wrong with having someone like that on the team?

I have to agree,especially in our division. If we could grab Lucic and possibly McQuaid without giving up too much, I would feel a lot better about our chances in the playoffs this year. Having that experience and toughness would go a long way to making the Canucks more of a playoff style team.

As far as his attitude goes, Lucic hates losing. And what's wrong with having someone like that on the team?

I'm all in for bringing Lucic and I've been for a while now. Players change over the course of time and new team means fresh start. Canucks are a class act and that will help only help Lucic. Also who ever thought they'd see Luongo and Bolland on the same team? I think the same applies for Miller and Lucic here. These guys are pros and know how to adapt.

I think Milan Lucic is a quality player to have on any team.

Yeah he comes with a reputation, but he can also play hard.

Not saying Lucic is the answer, but I think the team could use one or two more guys that play with passion.

The twins look so emotionless and robotic out there....

Never. So many other players I'd pick over him. Im certain he'd pull a Messier if was ever acquired here

Lucic and Messier are NOT. of the same mold.

One hates losing, the other screws a franchise, its most prized player and slaps a lawsuit on top of it.

Archived