The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you the Canucks fan be happy with a trade for Milan Lucic

canuckbeliever

Would you as a Canucks fan be happy with Milan Lucic being traded to Vancouver  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not a big fan of Lucic, but if he puts on a Vancouver jersey. Well...hell's bells. I'd be a cheery SOB the next time he pastes a Boston player into the boards...and Chiarelli starts crying.

For those of you old enough to remember Sergio Momesso. Milan Lucic would be a Sergio Momesso type player with upside of course, prone to stupid penalties, but then Momesso was prone to stupid penalties too if one remembers the stick swinging incident with Joey Kocur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fy3GywQ6rk

Don't think so. Kassian couldn't even tie Lucic's skates. Lucic captained the WJ's in 2007 to gold, took the giants on his back to the Memorial cup championship and was dominant when the Bruins won the Stanley cup. I think his resume speaks for itself. Stop being a hater cause he destroys the nucks. I'm a diehard canucks fan but I can take off the rose colored glasses once in and make a non-biased comment. Give me one canuck that has done what Lucic has done and he's still only 27, entering his prime.

Agreed

Although I must say...

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

Lucic - Bonino - Kassian

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Matthias - Richardson - Hansen/Dorsett/Vey

Would be an incredibly deep team. Obviously a roster player or two would have to be going the other way.

In a second. One decent playoff series and he could run for mayor here...

That pretty much sums it up.

Lucic vs L.A., San Jose, Anaheim and Chicago I want to see.

The Canucks would still need an u disputed 1D or at least a potent OD.

No chance. He's a lazy hockey player as of late, hence his 'future' in Boston under consideration. He's gonna want many dollars, which he'll get... and it'd make David Clarkson or Jeff Finger look like a good signing.

He's "made it" and as a result he only turns it on very, very rarely. Money better spent elsewhere. Just like Heatley had a great, great few years and then nosedived after.

Umm no the aging Sedins can turn him into a 50 goal scorer.

Umm, then they can turn Kassian into one too?

I'm not sure which Lucic is being discussed here, but the one on the Bruins is on-pace for 12 goals and 38 points. He probably went off the juice and will now become an anchor contract. Let the Bruins sink with that anchor. We have our own problems.

Hell no. I don't want anyone disgracing the Canucks jersey who:

• Headshotted our goalie
  • Likes to spear opponents in the groin
  • Can't take a legal hit without whining like a spoiled 5 year old
  • Threatens opponents in the handshake line
  • Blames said opponents for calling him out for his classless behaviour
  • Blames an entire section of Vancouver when he decides to go drinking and he's not treated like a god

This guy would be a complete cancer in the room.

Archived