The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you the Canucks fan be happy with a trade for Milan Lucic

canuckbeliever

Would you as a Canucks fan be happy with Milan Lucic being traded to Vancouver  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[*]Blames an entire section of Vancouver when he decides to go drinking and he's not treated like a god

He actually took back what he said.

Plus this is what some Vancouver fans have done to him and his family:

-harrased his Granparents and other family members during the finals

-started a fight around him when at the greek festival on boundary

-sprayed grraffiti on his church grounds

-defaced a picture of him at a rink

-was confronted while waiting for poutine downtown

After all this he still said that Vancouver will always be his home and that he still loves the place

He actually took back what he said.

Plus this is what some Vancouver fans have done to him and his family:

-harrased his Granparents and other family members during the finals

-started a fight around him when at the greek festival on boundary

-sprayed grraffiti on his church grounds

-defaced a picture of him at a rink

-was confronted while waiting for poutine downtown

After all this he still said that Vancouver will always be his home and that he still loves the place

And maybe if he wasn't such a giant piece of trash fans wouldn't be doing this to him.

And maybe if he wasn't such a giant piece of trash fans wouldn't be doing this to him.

That doesn't justify these actions, those are the same dill holes that destroyed downtown after game 7.

What he does on the ice should stay on the ice.

Lmao every single person that hates on Lucic in this post would be praising him if he signed here.

Another thing there is not a person that posts here that knows how anyone is in a locker room it's all hear say. If you were in the room and part of the team I might believe you and that's still maybe.

As for bad blood don't know about most of you but when I play now or the past there is always guys on other team in any sport I have played, that I have, will and do hate at times have scraped with a few of them. In the end though I resect them and have beers with them afterwards and I play for fun. These guys are pros get paid a lot and would get along just fine I think.

He is the type of player that some hope Kassian will turn into but no no you don't want him cause he acted like a douche a couple of times. Oh ha that's right were all perfect and can pass judgment on others lmao what a joke. He is the type of player we could use has a mean streak in him and would look really good on the twins line. Maybe him and Kass on the wings and Bonino centering might look pretty good to I know some defenders would get crushed.

He is the type of player that some hope Kassian will turn into but no no you don't want him cause he acted like a douche a couple of times. Oh ha that's right were all perfect and can pass judgment on others lmao what a joke. He is the type of player we could use has a mean streak in him and would look really good on the twins line. Maybe him and Kass on the wings and Bonino centering might look pretty good to I know some defenders would get crushed.

Your count is a little low there, son. Quite a number of players' groins alone might have something to say.

Lmao every single person that hates on Lucic in this post would be praising him if he signed here.

Another thing there is not a person that posts here that knows how anyone is in a locker room it's all hear say. If you were in the room and part of the team I might believe you and that's still maybe.

As for bad blood don't know about most of you but when I play now or the past there is always guys on other team in any sport I have played, that I have, will and do hate at times have scraped with a few of them. In the end though I resect them and have beers with them afterwards and I play for fun. These guys are pros get paid a lot and would get along just fine I think.

Wrong, I booed Tim Hunter every time he wore a Canucks uniform and I'll boo Lucic just the same if he ever sullies the Canucks colours. I don't care if I'm the only one either, I'll boo him every moment he is on the ice.

Besides, he and Marchand are costing Boston more than they are contributing. Their antics clearly hurt Boston's series against Montreal last year and will likely again. He'd be nothing but a liability here.

He is a big body, but limited skill. Terrible attitude, cancer off the ice.

Would be another Kessler in the locker room.

So NO, would Not want him as a canuck at all.

OKAY BIG BOY... Pray tell how Kass is a CANCER? You want cancer see CoHo. Kass may be immature, but his teammates love him.

Answer to OP... Never.

OMG you said Kesler, I'm sorry. I'll leave this up so people can get a laugh. Sorry. I saw 2 S's and lost it lol.

Archived