The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Not WJC Bandwagon - Should we go get Domi (Proposal)

The price man… The price!!! But however, I do feel like the kid will have a good career. I would be ecstatic if we got him. Domi-Horvat-Virtanen would honestly be an electrifying line. I'd do Zack Kassian, and maybe something else just because I believe in him, but still, remember. Phoenix will be asking for the farm

What would you trade for him?

Would you like to see:

Domi Horvat Virtanen on a line in 2-3 years?

I would give up McCann/Jensen AND Hansen for him.

I doubt that Arizona would do it even if it was McCann, Jensen, and Hansen. Domi is their next franchise player so they're not going to let him go easily.

No question about it Domi will be a top 6 easily. The kid has a amazing shot, and also can make nice plays. I was impressed by his games, speed kills in the NHL, Pheniox will have Eichel and Domi. Looks good

People said the same about JSchro

We should be going after Darnell Nurse not Domi.

We could go after Nurse, but if there's anyone that should be untouchable in the Oilers organization it should be him. Especially after his shut down performance at the World Juniors. For Domi I don't think Shinkaruk straight up is too unrealistic. Might have to add a little more.

Yes everybody, let's trade for Domi when his value is the highest it's been since, well, ever. Half of CDC didn't know who Domi was before the WJC and now you're trying to tell me this thread isn't bandwagon? Please.

I wouldnt go after him now. His stock is really high after the wjc. We would be over paying for him right now. I would rather bank my bet on Reinhart or possibly Lazar. I love Lazars attitude and swagger. Reinhart is just a rock. He is.. So poised.. Makes me really wish we could grab him.

Yes everybody, let's trade for Domi when his value is the highest it's been since, well, ever. Half of CDC didn't know who Domi was before the WJC and now you're trying to tell me this thread isn't bandwagon? Please.

I had no idea he was that talented. First game I saw of him was during the pre season vs ARZ where Horvat and Domi were playing against each other. Had no idea he was that talented.

Archived