The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Per Nostri Occhi Solo]

Intoewsables

That guy is definitely sketchy, but i'd lean towards TP as well

don't you usually help a bit more when you're TP?

sometimes. I was thrown off b/c VIC didn't save BM the first round (If BM is right with even just one hunch there are enough people who would kill him first and leave the doc for later.) and then gfy turned out to be lackey. Overall just not really sure who to trust.

Don't know what to say here, other than that I'm not mafia. Would recommend exhausting these other options first, but it's not exactly relevant. There's one or two guys left, and they'll either be routed out soon enough, or they've ingrained themselves in the tp and it's already lost.

sometimes. I was thrown off b/c VIC didn't save BM the first round (If BM is right with even just one hunch there are enough people who would kill him first and leave the doc for later.) and then gfy turned out to be lackey. Overall just not really sure who to trust.

so because some weird stuff happened you've decided to not post opinions and question people?

Don't know what to say here, other than that I'm not mafia. Would recommend exhausting these other options first, but it's not exactly relevant. There's one or two guys left, and they'll either be routed out soon enough, or they've ingrained themselves in the tp and it's already lost.

I agree with the last sentence but I'm 90% sure you're mafia

Archived