The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Per Nostri Occhi Solo]

Intoewsables

Otherwise, who do you think the mafia are?

G_bassi, who do you think the mafia are?

Rick Grimes, who are the mafia?

My current take on things?

Dral, Time Lord, Stamkos, are TP for sure

Mikeyboy, otherwise, gbassi, would be mafia

in4thecup just seems inactive, although I would lean more towards him being new to Mafia and just sitting back as TP trying to learn things, I haven't seen enough of him to say.

gbassi is still something of a question mark to me, too, but based on other people's posts, thats just where I place him.

I agree with what Dral posted about MikeyBoy

MikeyBoy's posts have been useless, nonsense, off topic and generally unhelpful for pretty much the entire game. I'll be a dollar he's mafia

This makes sense to me.

Otherwise seems to be trying to deflect everything hard,

In4TheCup is likely TP and just extremely inactive/doesn't care, I haven't seem him in the Mafia game much, So I don't know.

I'm just a TP. I've kind of kept in the background trying to figure out how the game is played. I still have no idea who is who. Whether they are TP, mafia, sheriffs, vig, etc. My detective powers are less than useless. I've just been reading what everyone is posting and trying to guess based on that. Hopefully I'll get better the more I play.

Going to stick with my earlier vote but I can lock it in properly now that I'm on my computer.

Vote Grimes

Unless somebody has information that I don't I'm going to keep it as is.

g_bassi and you are also both mafia...

And once again, all of you are overlooking voting patterns and accusations. You can't just say "___'s posts are suspicious, he's mafia, you have to consider everything, like I did when I made the list

SS, MB, and In4thecup are 99% confirmed TP

Dral might be the Kingpin

that's it.

g_bassi and you are also both mafia...

And once again, all of you are overlooking voting patterns and accusations. You can't just say "___'s posts are suspicious, he's mafia, you have to consider everything, like I did when I made the list

SS, MB, and In4thecup are 99% confirmed TP

Dral might be the Kingpin

that's it.

Archived