The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Per Nostri Occhi Solo]

Intoewsables

I'm actually regular TP this time.

I also find it a little suspicious how MikeyBoy asked if the game started 3 minutes and 47 seconds after Intoewsables clearly said the game started. (He even bolded it!)

This post seals it for me Zfetch is Mafia I'm 97.95% certain.

"Let's all follow Big Mike because he's some god and none of us have any credibility compared to him" :rolleyes:

Not saying Zfetch is definitely TP, but I'd have to lean towards that being the case. Most of the votes for him have been suspicious.

I know saying this now won't do anything, but it's what I honestly think.

Vote GFY

"Let's all follow Big Mike because he's some god and none of us have any credibility compared to him" :rolleyes:

Not saying Zfetch is definitely TP, but I'd have to lean towards that being the case. Most of the votes for him have been suspicious.

Vote GFY

I really hope that anyone who follows my votes and suggestions are actually looking at his posts and making their own decisions and not just blindly following my vote.

Players:

Dral

Virtanen87

otherwise [Apples]

g_bassi13

In4TheCup [Buddhas Hand]

Time Lord [King Heffy]

Rick Grimes

Buddhas Hand [BurrDaMan]

StevenStamkos

VICanucksfan5551

Apples [otherwise]

MikeyBoy44

Zfetch [In4TheCup, Big Mike, MikeyBoy44, Go Faulk Yourself, VICanucksfan5551]

BurrDaMan

Big Mike [Zfetch]

Go Faulk Yourself [Time Lord]

OurTimeToShine [StevenStamkos]

King Heffy

Total: 18 players

Voting Summary:

Zfetch - 5

otherwise - 1

In4TheCup - 1

Time Lord - 1

Buddhas Hand - 1

Apples - 1

Big Mike - 1

Go Faulk Yourself - 1

OurTimeToShine - 1

Zfetch is set to be hung. You will have last words before you are silenced from the game.

Vote GFY

If you've actually ever kept track of his record when calling out mafia, you wouldn't be sarcastic when you said this.

Also, good job to those guys who reminded the mafia of this... if Big Mike doesn't get mafia killed tonight, either the mafia is incompetent, really wants to live dangerously, or Big Mike is mafia

Nightfall

---

As the sun rises over the town of CDC, the townspeople congregate for an early town meeting. Much to their dismay, they discover the lifeless corpse of Big Mike lying at the blood-covered front steps of the hall. A note was left beside the body, but the town hadn't needed to read it to know the culprits. It was clear that the Mafia had finally made their first move.

---

Vigilante Kill: Buddhas Hand

Nightfall

---

As the sun rises over the town of CDC, the townspeople congregate for an early town meeting. Much to their dismay, they discover the lifeless corpse of Big Mike lying at the blood-covered front steps of the hall. A note was left beside the body, but the town hadn't needed to read it to know the culprits. It was clear that the Mafia had finally made their first move.

---

Vigilante Kill: Buddhas Hand

Lol every time

post-122521-0-16656900-1420786692_thumb.

Archived