King Heffy

Total: 15/18 players

Deceased:

Zfetch [Lynched: Mafia]

Big Mike [Mafia Kill: Unknown]

Buddhas Hand [Vigilante Kill: Not Mafia]

Total: 3/18 players

God Kill Warning:

The following players are in danger of being god-killed if they do not vote next round.

• Virtanen87
  • g_bassi13
  • Rick Grimes
  • OurTimeToShine

all these guys are smart enough to know to keep quiet until Big Mike is dead so they don't get called out as being mafia.

Take your pic tbh

vote Virt

all these guys are smart enough to know to keep quiet until Big Mike is dead so they don't get called out as being mafia.

Take your pic tbh

vote Virt

The mafia are also smart enough to not group themselves together. That would include God kill warning lists. At least 1 of the people on that list are mafia though, including you.

So Big Mike was right about Zfetch. But he isn't Sherlock Holmes. We all have the ability to look at people's posts and make guesses about whether they are mafia. Big Mike's dead now, so it's not like we can listen to him anymore. But we can still do what he does, even if our past accuracy isn't as good as his.

The mafia are also smart enough to not group themselves together. That would include God kill warning lists. At least 1 of the people on that list are mafia though, including you.

So Big Mike was right about Zfetch. But he isn't Sherlock Holmes. We all have the ability to look at people's posts and make guesses about whether they are mafia. Big Mike's dead now, so it's not like we can listen to him anymore. But we can still do what he does, even if our past accuracy isn't as good as his.

If he isn't Sherlock, then he's gotta be the luckiest guy in mafia history with his "guesses" and should probably buy a lotto ticket.

I'm starting to find your posts pretty suspicious and you'd probably be a decent vig target next round.

Toews - is there a cult this game?

If he isn't Sherlock, then he's gotta be the luckiest guy in mafia history with his "guesses" and should probably buy a lotto ticket.

I'm starting to find your posts pretty suspicious and you'd probably be a decent vig target next round.

A good guess is still a guess. Big Mike is a very good TP, but he isn't perfect. That's the point I'm trying to make.

And people always say my posts are suspicious, but that's how I am.

Oh wait. I was lynched, not killed.

Um...Id like to say, watch out for a cult leader. Toews did say there may be twists. And I would also like to thank my mom for always being there for me. And English in general for letting me go on for so long, and wasting your time, when you could be going through the thread. Id finally like to thank fillers for being able to fill up so much time, and my mafia team, since they're obviously going to win ;)

Thank you, thank you very much. -Elvis Presley Zfetch

This makes no sense.

Why so? VIC states that he believes in big mike. And multiple posts have stated that it would be in mafia's best interests to kill off big mike...

He says..

I think I'll defer to BM's judgement here. The guy is insane with his mafia finding abilities

Vote Zfetch

So why not save BM for this round?

Why so? VIC states that he believes in big mike. And multiple posts have stated that it would be in mafia's best interests to kill off big mike...

He says..

This is no reason to think VIC isn't the Doctor. He gets one save a round. It doesn't make a ton of sense(at least to me) to use a save on someone who isn't confirmed of any role.

At that point we didn't know that BM was right about Zfetch.

If Vic wasn't the Doc we'd most likely of had someone else come out to say he was lying

He says..

Why are you pushing this issue? What real relevance does it have to condem VIC? He's obviously the Doctor given no-one else came out and joined in early to lynch a Mafia... Perhaps he got in contact with the Sheriff/Vigilante already and rather, saved them in case?

Archived