The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Per Nostri Occhi Solo]

Intoewsables

This is no reason to think VIC isn't the Doctor. He gets one save a round. It doesn't make a ton of sense(at least to me) to use a save on someone who isn't confirmed of any role.

At that point we didn't know that BM was right about Zfetch.

If Vic wasn't the Doc we'd most likely of had someone else come out to say he was lying

I do think VIC is the doctor. I was just giving a suggestion in hindsight.

Wasn't really calling him suspicious or anything, just questioning a move.

I think its pretty safe to say he IS the doctor at this point.

Agreed for now...

But until Sheriff comes out and tells us for sure, I won't believe anyone 100%

Call me paranoid, but that's how I play the game.

Ask Apples about when he came out as mafia to me last game, I didn't buy a word he said lol.

And for my vote for now unless sheriff finds a mafia i will Vote GFY

I don't like how he tried to call me out after BDM already questioned me.

Maybe trying to get TP to lynch one of their own?

I replied following up BDM. I don't see how this is a valid way to vote for me in the slightest. I think you're trying to save your ass now after looking suspicious.

Your whole questioning VIC seemed forced to look active in the first place.

I replied following up BDM. I don't see how this is a valid way to vote for me in the slightest. I think you're trying to save your ass now after looking suspicious.

Your whole questioning VIC seemed forced to look active in the first place.

Trust me. I would not be this active if I was mafia. In fact, even if I did that to force to look active, I wouldn't have replied so many times.

If I was mafia, would I really wanna draw this much attention to myself in the second round?

Vote SS

This man. Provides him a logical explanation with extensive proof, but doesn't comment on it and votes anyway.

W/e lynch me. I've lasted way too long in the last 2 mafia games and was relied upon heavily by my team.

I won't mind leaving this one early too much.

But please if you do lynch me, focus the next rounds on the people calling me out. Specifically KH and GFY. Other than that, I have no further reads on anyone else.

This man. Provides him a logical explanation with extensive proof, but doesn't comment on it and votes anyway.

W/e lynch me. I've lasted way too long in the last 2 mafia games and was relied upon heavily by my team.

I won't mind leaving this one early too much.

But please if you do lynch me, focus the next rounds on the people calling me out. Specifically KH and GFY. Other than that, I have no further reads on anyone else.

You're overreacting in my opinion. You have one vote against you. i never plainly accused you of being Mafia. I simply questioned your questioning.

While I still think Dral is looking pretty creepy I believe Steve is looking creepier. There was a good chance his post was only a little thing to begin with, but after Burr and GFY ask for a little clarification he blows right up. Im going to vote Dral still but SS could use an investigation for sure.

Archived