The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

-SN-

Took one day....

http://nation.com.pk/international/08-Jan-2015/grenades-thrown-at-a-mosque-in-le-mans

Le Mans- Several grenades were thrown into the courtyard of a mosque in the French city of Le Mans. One of the grenades exploded, but no injuries were reported.

Four training grenades were thrown onto the property. According to sources, three of the unexploded grenades were discovered by police. Police have cordoned off the mosque and so far no arrests have been made.

So if I verbally oppressed women because I have freedom of speech I shouldn't have to apologize for it? Going by your logic of course. Women wouldn't have the right to kill me for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a group of them decided to do so.

As for this magazine that supposedly likes to mock Mohammad... don't ever try to piss someone off if you aren't prepared for what they might do. Fact of life, really. The journalists are partially to blame. If I poked a bear and it mauled my ass I would expect people to blame me for being an idiot.

then maybe muslims and there 5 year old child sensibilities don't belong in france.

Sick of the disgusting logic that its peoples fault for talking or drawing. The french aren't muslims, france is not a muslim country and the pedo profit isn't sacred to them.

So if I verbally oppressed women because I have freedom of speech I shouldn't have to apologize for it? Going by your logic of course. Women wouldn't have the right to kill me for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a group of them decided to do so.

As for this magazine that supposedly likes to mock Mohammad... don't ever try to piss someone off if you aren't prepared for what they might do. Fact of life, really. The journalists are partially to blame. If I poked a bear and it mauled my ass I would expect people to blame me for being an idiot.

What crap you speak.

So next time you mock the Soilers, be prepared to be shot in the street.... Next lets shoot every stand up comedian, they offend somebody all the time.

In what world is it OK to shoot people because you don't like their opinion?

With regards to women, no law says you have to apologize, its called decency...

then maybe muslims and there 5 year old child sensibilities don't belong in france.

Sick of the disgusting logic that its peoples fault for talking or drawing. The french aren't muslims, france is not a muslim country and the pedo profit isn't sacred to them.

Good thing Canada is not a Christian country....

It would be a good thing if humanity could grow up and put away its childish things.. starting with fairy tales and invisible friends.

The difference that's being discussed here is that this comment to a group of Christians or Jews or Buddhists or Mormons or Sihks is likely to get you either ridiculed or preached at. However make the same comments to Muslims and you have a lot higher chance if being blown up or shot. It's not just a stereotype, it's legitimately that there is a much higher chance of the crazies coming out, and seemingly a whole bunch of them won't shoot you or blow you up but they don't disagree with the ones that would either.

It would be a good thing if humanity could grow up and put away its childish things.. starting with fairy tales and invisible friends.

Just some perspective.

While most of the Western world is looking forward to the latest in technology, advances in medicine, preparing for the latest explorations to the Moon, Mars, and outer space...... the Middle East is still focused on tales of a 1001 Arabian night plus the magic carpet, and fanatical about some uncorroborated book written by a guy by himself in the middle of the desert supposedly the words of some omnipotent being....

Just some perspective.

While most of the Western world is looking forward to the latest in technology, advances in medicine, preparing for the latest explorations to the Moon, Mars, and outer space...... the Middle East is still focused on tales of a 1001 Arabian night plus the magic carpet, and fanatical about some uncorroborated book written by a guy by himself in the middle of the desert supposedly the words of some omnipotent being....

Are you trying to out racist Anne Coulter?

(Now watch him hide behind 'free speech')

Archived