The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

crowd was awful and pathetic you don't go to a game to cheer the opposing goalie and make 0 noise while your team is in the offensive zone or when Miller makes a save

You're just a Luongo hater. They're paying respect to what he's done to the franchise and it's not like he plays here every single day. Only once a year. Canucks played terrible, probably worst of the season. That 5-3 pretty much summed it up. 1-2 shots on that powerplay???? That's a joke. No one to blame but the players!

Luongo didn't even break a sweat.

Such a soft game by us, especially against a non physical team like the Panthers. Don't even get me started on those two pillows that were #22, and #33.

I really wish we could trade the twins for some young up and comers or draft picks....

I know they should be nucks forever, but it's a business and could put the nucks ahead a couple years..

Calgary traded Iginla, Tampa Vinny, even Gretz was traded.

Another 3 years of them will be brutal....

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

Worst fans after the Leafs. I'm disgusted. I want a refund. Im done for tonight or I'll probably get banned.

But the same freaking +&(~( that are Luuuuing all night are the same idiots that booed lui on the heels of the second president trophy win vs the Ducks when he got pulled.

I swear to my families grave, I won't spend a single penny going to a canucks game again.

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

I hear you. I understand Looing at the start of the game, but they cheered louder for the OTHER TEAM then their own squad. The building was louder with loos when Luongo made a save, then when Daniel scored. Disgusted with the game, even more so at Rogers Arena.

Archived