The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I should have known we were in for a let down... sigh i never learn. I actually thought this would be one of our easier wins this month...

What a depressing game, 0 for 6 on the PP with a 5 on 3?!?!

Bieksa is back to his horrible self, Kassian with his typical follow up a good game with a bad game...

The top line was invisible... put Vrbata back up there WD!!! ffs!

so frustrating to watch this team play down to their opponents.

You're just a Luongo hater. They're paying respect to what he's done to the franchise and it's not like he plays here every single day. Only once a year. Canucks played terrible, probably worst of the season. That 5-3 pretty much summed it up. 1-2 shots on that powerplay???? That's a joke. No one to blame but the players!

don't even effing bring up the whole Luongo hater bs seriously are you 12 honest question because that is what 12 year olds do on youtube when you bash their favorite singer

pay your respects by a standing ovation not Luuing and cheering him for ever save he makes while staying dead silently to anything the Canucks did it was a pathetic crowd end of story

I think before people knee jerk and freak out we should take a step back and relax a little. Still a good team just need to rebound next game.

Step back as far as you like and relax if you like but this team has far too many nights like this where they don't show up to be a "good" team.

Why are people all gung ho about the fans Looing? It's his first game back here, ofcourse people will do that.

What's more pathetic is the way the team handled it. Very bad outing, and should be more ashamed of themselves then the fans IMO.

Playing like $hit on a 4 min PP also did not help things at all.

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

Worst fans after the Leafs. I'm disgusted. I want a refund. Im done for tonight or I'll probably get banned.

But the same freaking +&(~( that are Luuuuing all night are the same idiots that booed lui on the heels of the second president trophy win vs the Ducks when he got pulled.

I swear to my families grave, I won't spend a single penny going to a canucks game again.

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

This post makes me smile :)

LOL at all of you people who think the fans were the worst performance of the night. Sorry we didn't bandwaggon like the rest of you and invested time into loving the players that were the heart and soul of the team. Luongo turned this franchise around, and you're pissed because they were happy for him?

Grow up. He gave us 8 solid years. Give him one night and put your panties away.

Nobody is saying the fans were the worst performance or the reason Florida one. We're saying it's embarrassing for a fanbase to cheer (all game) for an opposition player. Save that sentimental crap for the pregame.

don't even effing bring up the whole Luongo hater bs seriously are you 12 honest question because that is what 12 year olds do on youtube when you bash their favorite singer

pay your respects by a standing ovation not Luuing and cheering him for ever save he makes while staying dead silently to anything the Canucks did it was a pathetic crowd end of story

So you expect them to cheer with that effort?? People PAY their money to watch the team compete and win. Come on, if you think they should cheer when they're losing you got it all wrong.

Why are people all gung ho about the fans Looing? It's his first game back here, ofcourse people will do that.

What's more pathetic is the way the team handled it. Very bad outing, and should be more ashamed of themselves then the fans IMO.

Playing like $hit on a 4 min PP also did not help things at all.

fine Luu all you want but when you purposely avoid cheering for the team in the 1st period that is what made them such a pathetic excuse for a crowd

Archived