The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

There is a reason teams like LA/Chicago is laughing at our team.

They take a night off whenever they feel like, and think showing up every once in a while should be enough to get into the playoffs. It's more evident from those veterans with NTC. No urgency, no competitive fire, and no passion for W. If their game doesn't work they simply fold the tent and leave, instead of fighting with tooth and nail to find another way.

When that's our core it trickles down to the rest of the team and it shows.

For frack sakes, Relax people, yes People cheered for Lu through out the game , so what? it was a 1 time thing...Why don't the Nucks bring Lu's mentality and motivate themselves to win the &^@#ing game...not like the fans do the playing for them...

And stop dumping on the team, Yes we lost but I hope most of you know what out record has been in the last 7 games..

So you expect them to cheer with that effort?? People PAY their money to watch the team compete and win. Come on, if you think they should cheer when they're losing you got it all wrong.

1st period i am talking about the 1st period and that is what makes the crowd the worst

they didn't even start a Go Canucks Go chant til the mascot started banging on the drum

the Crowds have been much better than that this year but tonight they all were they for 1 reason to cheer Luongo not the Canucks

we have had 5 too many bad nights buddy

Second place in our division says were a pretty good team.

If we suck that bad how come we are ahead of the sharks and kings. I take it you watch all there games every night and have came to the conclusion that even when the kings and sharks lose that they put up a solid efforts on each of those nights.

The 2015 Canucks is a boring team to watch.

Sedins squandered a great opportunity to get the game back yet were content of passing the whole PP

Defense besides Edler-Tanev is a trainwreck. Even with Hammer in the lineup, the regression of Bieksa, stupidity of Sbisa, average play of Stanton/Weber is too great. Anaheim really fleeced us in the deal giving us Sbisa.

This team looks so good one game and then absolutely terrible the next game.

Must be driving WD nuts that the team is so inconsistent. I applaud the Canucks management and coaching staff for doing their best to put a great 4 line Forward group, 6 pairing D line, but this team simply doesn't have enough tools in the toolbox to use.

I know Canucks had a terrible game but c'mon man, it's only been one week of 2015 lmao

Out of all the Canucks losses this year, this one hurt the least.

Negatives: Lacklustre effort for sure, I believe the Canucks could put a lot more effort in than that.

Positives: Horvat is looking more and more confident, I'm really liking his development.

Burrows is looking good with Sedins Imo, looking like his old self.

Luongo getting some respect that he deserves.

Canucks gotta put a much better effort against the Flames.

Go Canucks Go! :towel:

1st period i am talking about the 1st period and that is what makes the crowd the worst

they didn't even start a Go Canucks Go chant til the mascot started banging on the drum

the Crowds have been much better than that this year but tonight they all were they for 1 reason to cheer Luongo not the Canucks

The only good thing about the first period was Daniels goal! What were they suppose to cheer after that??

they rarely do anyways, maybe once or twice during a game

fine Luu all you want but when you purposely avoid cheering for the team in the 1st period that is what made them such a pathetic excuse for a crowd

I mean, not saying it was right for the crowd to do that, but I was expecting what ever happened. Guess I'm used to this fan base lol.

Also, what was there to cheer about aside from Luongo? No bite at all the whole game. Scored early, and that's it. We got outworked by a bubble Florida team.

- Lou was great all night, especially on Burrows; stoned him on at least two grade A chances

- Kassian/Matthias/Richardson had a good game despite no goals, Kassian had a bunch of great setups

- Sedins were okay tonight, and actually set up some nice chances throughout the game, but a combination of a bouncing puck and Luongo on his game made sure they stayed out of the net

- Powerplay was nasty, but can't blame just the Sedins. If the Sedins are always passing then someone else on that PP should have half a brain to shoot it. Needs a refocus as a whole, both units.

- Liked to see how Horvat was playing when he got the ice time, really drove the net tonight, trying to force Willie to play him even when Higgins is back

- Good teams still have bad games; San Jose got blown out 7-2 tonight.

- Move on to the next one, we've still got games in hand. Remember: don't get too high, don't get too low.

Archived