The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Hawking says the Terminator is going to kill you....sort of

Chalky

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ai-could-destroy-humans-stephen-hawking-fears-should-you-worry-1.2864576

This is so cool. Or not cool if you're being ripped apart by red eyed metal exoskeleton, bent on the destruction of humanity.

My ultimate question is...

What will this post-apocalyptic world be like? Is it going to be more like The Matrix, The Terminator, Battlestar Galactica? Perhaps Hal? or Replicants. Either way, I can't wait to be part of the human resistance.

giphy.gif

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ai-could-destroy-humans-stephen-hawking-fears-should-you-worry-1.2864576

This is so cool. Or not cool if you're being ripped apart by red eyed metal exoskeleton, bent on the destruction of humanity.

My ultimate question is...

What will this post-apocalyptic world be like? Is it going to be more like The Matrix, The Terminator, Battlestar Galactica? Perhaps Hal? or Replicants. Either way, I can't wait to be part of the human resistance.

giphy.gif

Or perhaps, we are already living in a kind of matrix? Not saying I believe that or I don't, as I'm on the fence, but who's to say that we're not. There are many reputable scientific articles out there with such an argument and they make some valid points with some interesting evidence.

Personally, I think the main stream is bought out completely(including most scientists) and news is to be taken with a grain of salt. We are being taken down a path that is preplanned and whatever happens, happens, Fear is their most powerful tool and it is exploited by TPTB(The powers that be) continuously. Anyone thinking objectively and not accepting everything that they are being told, is able to discern this. They use fear to their advantage well, but it does us no good buying into that fear and living in fear.

Archived