The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL All Star Rosters Announced, Vrbata only Canuck named.

Nail

which is why they need to get rid of fan voting for next year, it's a joke

They should just get rid of the All Star game, it's an even bigger joke.

I'm glad no one else is going to that no account weekend. Too bad Vrbata has to waste his time.

I didnt realize how much hatred alot of people seem to have for the All Star Game, I mean yeah its pointless, but its entertaining. The Skills comp anyways is always fun to watch. The game itself is hit or miss, Ive watched a few ASG's where Ive been blown away by some of the plays you see with all these highly skilled players, and a few have been duds, but at the end of the day its a nice way to take a bunch of the leagues all stars and showcase them in a different city each year. Congrats to Vrbata for making it, Id have probly gone with Hank from Vancouver but Vrbata had a strong start to the year too.

I didnt realize how much hatred alot of people seem to have for the All Star Game, I mean yeah its pointless, but its entertaining. The Skills comp anyways is always fun to watch. The game itself is hit or miss, Ive watched a few ASG's where Ive been blown away by some of the plays you see with all these highly skilled players, and a few have been duds, but at the end of the day its a nice way to take a bunch of the leagues all stars and showcase them in a different city each year. Congrats to Vrbata for making it, Id have probly gone with Hank from Vancouver but Vrbata had a strong start to the year too.

I absolutely hate it. It's pointless and I don't find it entertaining in the least. All it means to me is that us fans don't get a single NHL game for 3 days right in the middle of the season. It sucks, the first couple gimmicky all-star games were sort of entertaining but it's just lame now. It's so been done to death. It's like watching someone dress for work in the morning. The aren't even putting in the effort they would for practice, it's like watching someone you don't know drinking a cup of coffee and trying to pretend it's interesting.

Oh well, I guess a 3 day break makes the final season push more exciting.

No Sedins? Good! Wish Vrbata would stay behind too. 2-3 days off before the final push could do wonders. Canucks should have a light practice and enjoy the time off before going back it hard until June ;)

Seriously though, they need to change the name of the ASG to the FG (Fan Game), because lets face it there are All-Stars absent it seems (disregarding the obvious ones haha)

Fans around the NHL know the Sedin’s are done. Wake up Vancouver.

Sedins weren't picked because they would have to pick both of them and there wasn't any room on the roster, so they picked Verby who is also having a great season. Lots of big names weren't picked either like Hall, James Neal, Backstrom, Zetterberg, Datsyuk etc. I guess all those guys are done too. When you have players like Folgino and Justin Faulk in the all-star lineup, I don't take their selections seriously anymore especially when 5 blackhawk players chosen by hackers are representing the starting lineup.

No Sedins? Good! Wish Vrbata would stay behind too. 2-3 days off before the final push could do wonders. Canucks should have a light practice and enjoy the time off before going back it hard until June ;)

Seriously though, they need to change the name of the ASG to the FG (Fan Game), because lets face it there are All-Stars absent it seems (disregarding the obvious ones haha)

Tell me about it, if Datsyuk isn't in the all-star game, its not really an all-star game.

Archived