The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Flames @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Once again the Canucks making an unknown goaltender look like a Vezina trophy candidate...

Im done with Kassian, this guy turns into a finesse player everytime we play against hard hitting teams. What's with this guy?! lost almost every wall battles he had, bad passes and terrible giveaways in our own zone when he had an easy clear.... DEREK FRIGGIN DORSETT drove harder to the net than 6'3 220lbs Kassian!!

Bieksa :picard:

Sedins........... we were set up on that extra man advantage and what does he do? passes the puck straight in the middle where all the fLames sticks were.... !!!

This team is bubble early 1st round exit team written all over it. There needs to be a shake up on the veteran players on this team.

Really? What did Bieksa not do for you?

Maybe you should focus on what the forwards haven't done the last 2 games.....

I consider this game karma for the fans who cheered all game for the opposition's goalie last game. Why should the Canucks play for a spoiled, fickle and entiitled fanbase anymore!?

If it's any consolation the Canucks are still below .500 all time versus the Flames so that goes to show you newer fans just how spoiled you really are. This team has been mediocre way longer than they have been playing better. But hey, stay fickle and entitled, most of CDC!

Ummmnnn.....did you watch the game?

We spent 5 of the 1st 6 minutes in their end and we out shot them 36 - 23.

Flames got a lucky goal - scored on their 1st shot.

Ummmmm huh?

A whole 5 minutes? Wow! Too bad games arent only 5 minutes long then?

Cmon, they played timid vs a tired team with little intensity, few hits and little to no forecheck. That was the game I saw.

If you only choose to look at the shot total to judge this game then I don't have much else to say to ya.

Am I the only one who thought we outplayed Calgary? Game coulda gone either way, lots of posts. If there were any blunders tonight I'd say it was Sbisa's play, but other than that a decent effort while Ortio and the goal posts playing well.

Nope - I agree completely - we out played them, we out shot them, we spent more time in their end than ours.

Just couldn't get the puck in the net.

I enjoyed this game (except for some the comments by the galactically stupid).

Slow, perimeter play couldnt penetrate the Flames collapsing defensive system. Flames content to give the Nucks the outside and our boys are happy to play there.

Saw 3 instances where Daniel had time and space to bring the puck to the net from behind but he made no effort to do so. Soft and slow perimeter play. No one wanting to pay tht price to score tough goals andd not eniigh speed and talent anymore to score the pretty ones.

I consider this game karma for the fans who cheered all game for the opposition's goalie last game. Why should the Canucks play for a spoiled, fickle and entiitled fanbase anymore!?

If it's any consolation the Canucks are still below .500 all time versus the Flames so that goes to show you newer fans just how spoiled you really are. This team has been mediocre way longer than they have been playing better. But hey, stay fickle and entitled, most of CDC!

You keep throwing yourself on that sword, champ.

Archived