The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of January (12-16) 2015

Yeah I cringed when I watched this. Loved David as a player and a person as well. I really hope he doesn't get concussed again. Would hate to see his career end early. Vatanen should get at least 3 games but he probably won't because he's not a repeat offender. 1 or 2 games.

It's always scary seeing a player go down from a headshot, especially one with a concussion history. Thankfully, I don't think he got a concussion.

January 16:

PITTSBURGH 5 at NY ISLANDERS 4 (OT) (7:00 PM)

VANCOUVER 3 at CAROLINA 1 (7:00 PM) :towel:

NY RANGERS 3 at COLUMBUS 0 (7:00 PM)

WASHINGTON 2 at NASHVILLE 1 (8:00 PM)

WINNIPEG 2 at CHICAGO 4 (8:30 PM)

NEW JERSEY 1 at ANAHEIM 6 (10:00 PM) :rolleyes:

Jets with a huge upset over the Hawks in the tail end of a B2B, after playing a crappy game against Dallas the night before.

Jets went 4-0-1 in their 5 games in 7 nights stretch.

They have beaten the Hawks three straight times in Chicago, first team to do that in one season since 06/07 season.

Pretty epic win. If these two teams meet in the playoffs, it could be a very entertaining series. Would probably still expect the Hawks to win, but not as easy as previously thought.

Jets with a huge upset over the Hawks in the tail end of a B2B, after playing a crappy game against Dallas the night before.

Jets went 4-0-1 in their 5 games in 7 nights stretch.

They have beaten the Hawks three straight times in Chicago, first team to do that in one season since 06/07 season.

Pretty epic win. If these two teams meet in the playoffs, it could be a very entertaining series. Would probably still expect the Hawks to win, but not as easy as previously thought.

Glad to see the Jets have the Hawks number, at least to some extent.

Hope Perrault is ok after that cheap shot by Carcillo. With all the talent the Hawks have, Carcillo should have no place on the team.

January 16:

PITTSBURGH 4 at NY ISLANDERS 5

VANCOUVER 2 at CAROLINA 1

NY RANGERS 2 at COLUMBUS 3

WASHINGTON 4 at NASHVILLE 2

WINNIPEG 1 at CHICAGO 4

NEW JERSEY 1 at ANAHEIM 4

January 16:

PITTSBURGH 5 at NY ISLANDERS 4 (OT) (7:00 PM)

VANCOUVER 3 at CAROLINA 1 (7:00 PM) :towel:

NY RANGERS 3 at COLUMBUS 0 (7:00 PM)

WASHINGTON 2 at NASHVILLE 1 (8:00 PM)

WINNIPEG 2 at CHICAGO 4 (8:30 PM)

NEW JERSEY 1 at ANAHEIM 6 (10:00 PM) :rolleyes:

Close one, as we each went 3/6, although I have the tiebreaker with the Rangers winning 2-1 :P

Pineapples - 9

Vintage Canuck - 6

Gooseberries - 5

Calgary - 1

Brad Marchand - 1

hockeyfan90 - 1

clgman - 1

Canuck Surfer - 0

Hobble - 0

Carter Hutton got his win tonight and Neal with two goals on the night.preds win 4-3 over the caps :shock::shock::shock:

Good to see Hutton get the win (as well as Trotz get that ovation). Wouldn't want Nashville to fall because of an injury so hopefully Hutton does well in Rinne's absence.

Close one, as we each went 3/6, although I have the tiebreaker with the Rangers winning 2-1 :P

Pineapples - 9

Vintage Canuck - 6

Gooseberries - 5

Calgary - 1

Brad Marchand - 1

hockeyfan90 - 1

clgman - 1

Canuck Surfer - 0

Hobble - 0

lmao let me have one win. ONE WIN PINEAPPLES. you dont need to be beating ass at fantasy hockey and GDT predictions too.

Pineapples - 9

Vintage Canuck - 6

Gooseberries - 5

Calgary - 1

Brad Marchand - 1

hockeyfan90 - 1

clgman - 1

Canuck Surfer - 0

Hobble - 0

Damn! So close! If only Anaheim had scored 1 more goal...

Archived