The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game - Treasure Island [Game Over - Crew wins]

Dral

My prediction: Everyone is lying. The way y'all are posting makes it seem way too likely that most of you are mafia, hence my hypothesis of there being 2 maybe even 3 small mafia groups, a cult....etc.

There was one game where everyone was a different Mafia, except Apples, or someone. I think it was a Dral game, lol.

No, I don't think that's the case here. It's hard to get a read though on the first round when nothing about the game is known. Other than that it's possible to have more than 2 tp.

What logical reason is there to try and claim a TP role after 2-3 people already had if it weren't what you actually were. Could be a massive double bluff I guess, but it's a lot of needless suspicion at little reward.

Don't doubt that someone is full of it, but there's no assurances. Maybe Heffy who claimed first is lying by that logic, but like I said earlier, Dral's shiftiness shouldn't be underestimated. Not in a game with nothing outlined.

Lol I wouldn't. The wounds are still sore.

Funny, isn't it? I go from ousting the Vigilante and Sheriff last game through odd means to having one already contact me and needing the other again, along with the Doctor.

Can we please not talk about that game ? :P

Vote zfetch this guy thinks hes the michael jordan of this game.

try hard already and its the 1st round = mafia

Because I post a lot?

And yes I do try my best, whether Mafia, SK, TP special or even regular TP.

On a side note: cadillaccts, I see you lurking.

Think so do ya? I'm about 75% sure now. Theres been multiple posts that have made me suspicious.

You're the only one who has said they think I'm mafia. As long as the vig doesn't kill me, that's okay.

In4theCup, LTC, and Rick Grimes are mafia I think.

Rick Grimes didn't start off by saying he's a TP this time.

Archived