The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

deja vu

#1Luongofan

Now correct me if I'm wrong wasn'tt this season supposed to be different

wern't the Canucks supposed to be a better team new coach, new GM,

new system and new players wasn't the idea that the scoring problems would get better.

Apparently nothings changed maybe and this is just a theory maybe the reason

the scoring issues haven't got better is because the core players are just shells of

their former selfs.

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to this guys and actually bring in players who can score

whether it's trades or prospects What does everyone think ?

Now correct me if I'm wrong was'nt this season supposed to be different

wer'nt the Canucks supposed to be a better team new coach, new GM,

new system and new players wasn't the idea that the scoring problems would get better.

Apparently nothings changed maybe and this is just a theory maybe the reason

the scoring issues haven't got better is because the core players are just shells of

their former selfs.

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to this guys and actually bring in players who can score

whether it's trades or prospects What does everyone think ? (sarcasm)

I think it's going to be a slow build that takes about three years before we are competitive again (cup challenging I hope). It's what I thought before the season and as happy as I was to see the great start I'm not dissatisfied now. I would like to see more youth.

So I'm not allowed to speak my mind is there no such as free speech on this forum?

I don't expect everyone to agree but I'm still going to express my opinion regardless

There is such a thing as expressing your own opinion. However, there is also something called grammar and punctuation.

Fix that up and you might be taken seriously around here

There is such a thing as expressing your own opinion. However, there is also something called grammar and punctuation.

Fix that up and you might be taken seriously around here

Maybe it's not perfect but I'm sending out my opinion for people to notice to

know what I think that's most important.

Bo

There are plenty of reasons to pick a guy apart.....but not everyone has the same chances in life , and some are even.......wait.........from other countries...........argue the flippin point and don't such a ........................ Did you not understand his point? Maybe it is the English monitors on here that are the problem.....have you ever considered that.......as for me, I can't spell a lick and my darn keyboard keeps sticking

Bo

There are plenty of reasons to pick a guy apart.....but not everyone has the same chances in life , and some are even.......wait.........from other countries...........argue the flippin point and don't such a ........................ Did you not understand his point? Maybe it is the English monitors on here that are the problem.....have you ever considered that.......as for me, I can't spell a lick and my darn keyboard keeps sticking

I am from this country I do speak english just a couple mistakes and since when

has everyone become the grammer police here like everyone else is perfect.

Bo....I do understand your point, but we have to support and explain.......I am guilty as the next person on here for posting something that has already been posted.......but if you take your argument to seriously, we would only have 20 or posts on the site...one for each player and coaching staff, etc........I say support and explain

People are just upset and want to have their time and say....I agree, but

No duh. People crap on me for calling us unsustainable in October but falling back down to earth pretty ???? fast. We have to many big time roles filled by small time players who are on the wrong side of their prime.

Thank you very much finally someone is actually paying attention and being respectful at the same time

I appreciate that

Ahhhhgggg... the sky is falling... the sky is falling!!!

I said this when we were winning - wins mask problems. It's not sky as falling when management has said it's going to be a 5 year process of rebuilding the team - and they want to be competitive while doing it. That is pretty much saying we're going to be a mediocre mid table team for five years.

Problem is this team goes as the sedins go. It's a first line, and then three third lines. It's a top pairing that can't put up points (no problem with that) but then two pairings that are defensive liabilities and can't produce other than Weber who's in the box right now.

We have a goalie who's being paid to be a top ten goaltender, hasn't been one this season. We have what, four less points through the same amount of games as last season? And the team is older? And we let go of the wrong guys and brought in guys who don't fit properly or aren't good enough?

Management miscalculated, plain and simple.

Archived