The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CAR - 1/16/2015 @ 4PM

Strombone1

You would have to think Kassian sits out again

Iono I'd sit Horvat to be honest. We have 4 centers... And the fourth line was pretty flat tonight.

Or maybe I'd sit Dorsett. He's been great all year, but cold the past 5 or so...

Back to back nights, I'd bring Kass back.

The only player that I can see Kassian replacing is Vey, and he has been playing well lately. Zach needs to quit thinking he's a playmaker, because he's really not as good a playmaker, as he could be an aggressive forechecking powerforward. Matthias has assumed this role very well and although he hasn't scored much he looks dangerous most times on the ice. If Kass can become more like Matthias he will be in the lineup every game.

Hope the #BoneShow shows up again. Boninoramaaaaaa!

I wonder if Miller will start again. I'd put him in.

I'd like to think that a sweet move like that spinorama tonight would give him some confidence to feed off of. It seemed like he didn't play with much confidence through his scoreless drought.

Iono I'd sit Horvat to be honest. We have 4 centers... And the fourth line was pretty flat tonight.

Or maybe I'd sit Dorsett. He's been great all year, but cold the past 5 or so...

Back to back nights, I'd bring Kass back.

No way we change a winning lineup that looked great tonight. Plus I'm not sure what you saw, but I thought the 4th line was great. Generated some chances, played in the offensive zone for a good amount of time. Don't need much else from them.

Hamhuis will probably anchor a pair even in his first game back, Edler and Tanev will be a solid pairing. We were playing really well before Hamhuis got hurt, hopefully we can separate ourselves from LA, CGY and SJ with just a few points atleast.

Archived