The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Hurricanes

-Vintage Canuck-

The league does have parity. You are comparing one of the best teams in the league with the worst team in the league and that team has Hall, Eberle, Yakupov, Schultz etc. Also its the Oilers, one of the worst running organization in any sports league. Parity is seeing the defending NHL champions LA Kings on the 8th spot while Nashville and NYI in the top of the standings. If that isn't the definition of parity, I don't know what is.

Parity is when my mediocre team beats your mediocre team...

Went to the game, and it was funny because when they were leaving we were booing them and Henrik looks right up at me and goes "BOO, BOOOOOOO, WAAAH". Just thought it was cool that he acknowledged us.

Kassian, on the other hand, is someone we always &^@# with dating back to his AHL time. It's always fun to get under his feathers.

Went to the game, and it was funny because when they were leaving we were booing them and Henrik looks right up at me and goes "BOO, BOOOOOOO, WAAAH". Just thought it was cool that he acknowledged us.

Kassian, on the other hand, is someone we always frack with dating back to his AHL time. It's always fun to get under his feathers.

almost as much fun as making sh!t up

As per Sun: C Brad Richardson (undisclosed) will be a game-time decision for the Canucks. So I guess we can assume it's not a serious injury? Cool.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Game+Canucks+second+shot+Luongo/10742075/story.html#ixzz3PJ8EwSKK

Also Brazilian soccer star Ronaldo will drop the ceremonial puck before tonight's game. Might interest soccer fans that Ronaldo is attempting to make a comeback, playing for NASL Ft. Lauderdale.

Archived