The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian

vcrguy

Wow, did everyone here not grow up in a trailer park?

A Kassian who isn't good enough to start every game on a marginal playoff team isn't as good as ???what??? on a good playioff team?

So don't ask for Lucic or Kessel or kesler or Datsyuk..................we'd be lucky to get a bag of pucks and a mouth guard.

Wow, did everyone here not grow up in a trailer park?

A Kassian who isn't good enough to start every game on a marginal playoff team isn't as good as ???what??? on a good playioff team?

So don't ask for Lucic or Kessel or kesler or Datsyuk..................we'd be lucky to get a bag of pucks and a mouth guard.

Actually thats not true, could prob get a very large bag of pucks and a few jerseys for him..:)

People like to believe in things like all our prospects turning into NHL'rs, guys like Matthias and Bonino being game breakers, Vrbata being the best for the twins, and Jesus. It gives them comfort so they don't have to accept reality. That or they're just that incompetent. Oh well, they're rollercoaster ride, not mine.

This couldnt have gone into one of the 19 existing Kassian threads...I like Kass but if they are going to trade him I hope its soon so we dont have to see anymore.

I get a kick out of so many people wanting Kassian gone...but actually expect the world back for him..if he is worth all that, why trade him?

btw, i just saw the most aesomeness, bestest post in the status thread :lol: :lol:

Its like he gave CDC a Kassian Brazilian wax and is pulling the strip off hair by hair and giggling in delight.

Thats about me and my buddy Kass : :D

I thought you would like that..lol

Archived