The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SNL - Kevin Hart / Sia 01/17/15

Angry Goose

960.jpg

A little late but anyone get a chance to see this (I thought) hilarious episode? I'm not a big Hart fan or anything, but I thought he was one of the best hosts so far this season. That last rap skit? Pew pew pew pew haha I was in tears pretty quick.

The Bieber commercials were great too.

Thoughts/impressions?

kevin harts monologue was pretty funny.

i found the musical performances tough to stomach with the dancers/mime performers on stage.

SNL has gone way down hill...ironically the only decent parts of Saturday Night Live these days are the parts that aren't Live, ie the mini shorts are usually pretty funny.

They should have kept Jason Sudeikis on the show, i found him pretty funny and loved him in What Up With That?

Pew pew bang bang lol I agree op... Great episode! Tbh havnt watched much in the last couple years excepts when there is a host I love (Blake Shelton is on next week ). Just happened to catch this cause it was already on my tv when I tuned in... Glad I did!

Edit. Wtf was with sia?? Is English a second language ?? Cause it sounded like she was singing with a wiener in her mouth... Oscar Myers.. Can't stand when singers do that!

I watched it I thought it was ok. My fav part was where the 3 guys are standing outside talking, the pew pew one was also pretty good.

I was interested to see what Sia would do since she doesn't like to show her face on tv. It wasn't super.

I'm not a big fan of SNL by any means but I don't mind Kevin Hart so I watched to see how he would do.

The show goes through cycles of good and bad as new cast members hit or miss. Its pretty bad right now but I watched the monologue for this episode because kevin Hart is usually really good and it was decent. I cant even tell you when I last made it though an entire episode. Over 10 years ago for sure.

Archived