The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you didn't like Zemgus Girgensons before, you will now.

AriGold

So Eric Kane takes a picture with all his money and everyone hates him, but Ziggy posts a mine showing how much money he has and everyone thinks he's funny.

Who the hell's Eric Kane?

Did you mean Evander Kane?

Also, that's a shot from a movie. You're clueless.

I posted it in the all-star thread. It got ignored. lol

*cues up comment about all-star games don't matter*

In all honesty, I've always loved all-star games - they were never meant to be too serious, but they were interesting games. They're always high scoring and you got to see the stars on one line which otherwise wouldn't have happened.

Plus, this is very good for Columbus.

In all honesty, I've always loved all-star games - they were never meant to be too serious, but they were interesting games. They're always high scoring and you got to see the stars on one line which otherwise wouldn't have happened.

For this reason the NBA one is way cooler. There is no defense and it's just trick shots and fancy plays.

We were talking about the Zemgus Girgenson Latvian rap video. Although I do agree with the All-Star game comments that you made.

Archived