The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

Ladies and Gentleman, it is me. Barry.

Yes, the Kingpin of Odin.

All was going fine and dandy until we fell victim to the townsfolk's plan to waste our kill on Apples, which was previously targeting Kryten, the Vigilante, a last minute change on our part.

In a last shot effort to Kryten, I asked for him to kill Dral, so that we could wreck a little havoc before the game was over, and had he not reacted so quickly in the thread for all to see, some fun could be had.

Next time Kryten, next time. ;)

Kryten the Vig, Zfetch the TP, GFY the Watcher, Dral the Mallory, and Mikeyboy the whatever you are... Pam perhaps? You have me cornered. I will not settle for a lynch, for Barry does not die. Not at the hands of ISIS

Congrats TP, you have won. The Mafia forfeits.

Yours Truly,

SOB for MVP, otherwise known as Barry / Other Barry

Ladies and Gentleman, it is me. Barry.

Yes, the Kingpin of Odin.

All was going fine and dandy until we fell victim to the townsfolk's plan to waste our kill on Apples, which was previously targeting Kryten, the Vigilante, a last minute change on our part.

In a last shot effort to Kryten, I asked for him to kill Dral, so that we could wreck a little havoc before the game was over, and had he not reacted so quickly in the thread for all to see, some fun could be had.

Next time Kryten, next time. ;)

Kryten the Vig, Zfetch the TP, GFY the Watcher, Dral the Mallory, and Mikeyboy the whatever you are... Pam perhaps? You have me cornered. I will not settle for a lynch, for Barry does not die. Not at the hands of ISIS

Congrats TP, you have won. The Mafia forfeits.

Yours Truly,

SOB for MVP, otherwise known as Barry / Other Barry

Ummmm.... so the KP can't submit a kill.... why didn't PPCLI end the game?

You pulling a Katy Perry left-Shark right now?

Mafia forfeit. I am all that remains. I do not have a kill. I was expected to charm my way to the end, but with a Vig + Dral, there is no way that is possible, as MikeyBoy pointed out earlier.

wouldn't even need me - as long as the Vig is alive, KP can't win.... why didn't PPCLI end the game, he's a vet and knows this

Pretty sure they did, rather formally for that matter. When a faction leader says the game is over...

u long time

Is that a rule?...

and if SOB isn't the only one left, or something, can he 'fake' a surrender to win ? lol...

I'm just really wondering why PPCLI didn't end it already....

and if SOB isn't the only one left, or something, can he 'fake' a surrender to win ? lol...

That wouldn't fly with me FWIW. You can't forfeit the game in hopes of gaining information/an advantage to be used later. I think SOB and PPCLI would agree.

PPCLI gave me the roles after I died. SOB is telling the truth that he's the the KP and the only one left. Not sure why PPCLI didn't end the game after KH died

Well I guess its over....

GG Guys, was definitely fun to be in the middle of the action again

Thanks for going after Apples, TL played it pretty perfect ;)

To be fair, in the eyes of Strangelove, the Vig could have been accidently lynched.

Say that happens, then and only then could I have won

yeah, with 3 confirmed TP specials, the best you could have hoped for was a lucky tie lol, and even then there was still GFY and myself

Archived