The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

To be fair, in the eyes of Strangelove, the Vig could have been accidently lynched.

Say that happens, then and only then could I have won

What's funny is I totally wasn't suspicious of you until your PM because you quoted an old post of mine. I figured the last mafia wouldn't actually be reading the thread through at this point of the game LOL.

What's funny is I totally wasn't suspicious of you until your PM because you quoted an old post of mine. I figured the last mafia wouldn't actually be reading the thread through at this point of the game LOL.

Had I cut to the chase and given you my proposition up front instead of asking if you were the vig, would you have taken the deal?

Had I cut to the chase and given you my proposition up front instead of asking if you were the vig, would you have taken the deal?

Probably not TBH. I am too paranoid for such things and with the games being so crazy of late, I actually was worried there may have been an eighth mafia (there were a few players with question marks next to their names).

yeah.. and we had 3 confirmed TP specials, plus a killing role..... I really can't wrap my head around PPCLI not ending it lol

wouldn't even need me - as long as the Vig is alive, KP can't win.... why didn't PPCLI end the game, he's a vet and knows this

Is that a rule?...

and if SOB isn't the only one left, or something, can he 'fake' a surrender to win ? lol...

I'm just really wondering why PPCLI didn't end it already....

PPCLI gave me the roles after I died. SOB is telling the truth that he's the the KP and the only one left. Not sure why PPCLI didn't end the game after KH died

Everyone questioning this to answer I was on mobile and driving home I posted nightfall just before I left. I was going to go over everything once I got home to make 100% sure it was over

Congrats to ISIS for winning via technical annihilation

2 Questions from my standpoint.

1) Was I investigated? That night you said it was a miss

2) Time Lord, what would you have done if the mafia did contact you? Neither Heffy or I were willing to take the bait on that.

No - I said the investigation was a miss, but we actually got Toews.... I did it in case I had to save a TP special from a lynch later on

how close were you to contacting him?

Everyone questioning this to answer I was on mobile and driving home I posted nightfall just before I left. I was going to go over everything once I got home to make 100% sure it was over

Congrats to ISIS for winning via technical annihilation

Dude - txting while driving.... :sadno:

no +1's for you

Roles

John Locke- Kreiger (Doc)

BDM – Lana (Sheriff)

Dral – Mallory (judge)

GFY- Cryil (watcher)

VICanucksfan5551- Brett (took two kills to kill)

Kryten- Archer (Vig)

TL – Cheryl/Carol/Cherlene (SK)

Mafia

SOB-M – Barry/Other Barry(KP)

Bassi –M - Lackey

Toews- M- Charles/Rudy (one time un block able kill)

In4thecup-M

LTC-M

BM-M -Katya Kazanova (Nurse)

KH-M

Did you miss the part where I said I posted it BEFORE I left

Sorry, it's the RUSH of winning finally.... take my +1....again

Heffy gave me the green light, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

He would have ratted you out to me and we would have lynched you next round....

Heh, I kind of assumed that I'd been investigated or watched judging by how Dral was randomly pushing for me to post a list.

I pushed so many people to post lists and call people lol... seriously, I want to take credit for at least 10 of the 20 pages we got up to :P

Archived