The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

See above

Perfect timing there, haha. Just going to add on to my original thought here (in other words, not editing another post):

I do think that what he's doing is "anti-town" to a certain degree, but I'd bet that he's either a bored TP or legitimately believes that he's being helpful by offering himself up over a special. The latter kind of insinuates that he knows/assumes that one of the other targets up for lynch is a special, but it's not like it's a foregone conclusion that a certain player is going to be lynched this round. It's just not a good tactic whatsoever.

Perfect timing there, haha. Just going to add on to my original thought here (in other words, not editing another post):

I do think that what he's doing is "anti-town" to a certain degree, but I'd bet that he's either a bored TP or legitimately believes that he's being helpful by offering himself up over a special. The latter kind of insinuates that he knows/assumes that one of the other targets up for lynch is a special, but it's not like it's a foregone conclusion that a certain player is going to be lynched this round. It's just not a good tactic whatsoever.

You got it. A lot of unnecessary words, but you got it in there somewhere.

Why SOB? What has he done to deserve to being voted? It seems like an excuse vote because you feel there is no-one better to vote and would rather take the easy route out voting out someone who's playing their first game back

How is that an easy route?

I thought his posts seemed suspicious, but I'll go read them again to make sure.

Why SOB? What has he done to deserve to being voted? It seems like an excuse vote because you feel there is no-one better to vote and would rather take the easy route out voting out someone who's playing their first game back.

That is an extreme overreaction to one vote.

Furthermore, you are defending SOB like crazy.

Unvote; Vote SOB

Archived