The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Burrows did indeed get tripped but he also embellished the fall heavily hence the non call. He has made his bed long ago and he must now sleep in it...

And so he should just pack it in and not play anymore? Because he's a marked man now? Isn't that what penalties and suspensions in real time are for?....to address things so we can move on? Matt Cooke still plays...there's a clue.

So you are actually confirming that there is a bias against the Canucks. Thanks, will refer to this later when needed as you argue there isn't. Hardly can do that now.

I don't care what's happened in the past, there comes a time to move forward and even criminals gets released at some point. Buffuglyone used to sit on Lu's head but now goaltenders are getting calls for swiping at a player in their crease.

So let it go? You and them?

The last game he played in. 3 hits, tied with Edler and Kenins for the most hits by a Canuck in that game.

Kassian is a big man, but he plays light. He needs to dominate the boards by protecting the puck and using his size to defend and maintain possession. He loses the puck far too easy which takes away puck possession.

Someone said it the best...he is skilled and big but confused.

His biggest asset is his size and then his skill; he needs to dominate with his size and then utilize his skill while he dominates with his size.

Currently, he is trying to finesse his way and therefore looks like 150 Ibs player.

Kassian is a big man, but he plays light. He needs to dominate the boards by protecting the puck and using his size to defend and maintain possession. He loses the puck far too easy which takes away puck possession.

Someone said it the best...he is skilled and big but confused.

His biggest asset is his size and then his skill; he needs to dominate with his size and then utilize his skill while he dominates with his size.

Currently, he is trying to finesse his way and therefore looks like 150 Ibs player.

You asked the question and I answered.

All of this is just garbage "analysis", in an effort to tap dance around the fact that you were talking out of your posterior.

You asked the question and I answered.

All of this is just garbage "analysis", in an effort to tap dance around the fact that you were talking out of your posterior.

Some times the truth hurts,..Kassian needs to play big.

The "truth" is three hits. The rest is just your biased view of the truth.

No biased view here...I see potential in Kassian, but he is not playing up to that potential, which is disappointing.

However, would like to see Kassian playing with Matthais again. Those two seemed to have chemistry.

Archived