The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

REPORT: Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have agreed to terms! Fight May 2nd!

Magikal

http://fightstate.com/floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao-agree-terms-fight-official-may-2nd/

After years of anticipation and speculation, it’s finally set in stone. Floyd and Manny have both agreed to fight on May 2nd, and they’ve both agreed to the terms. Multiple sources have come forward to reveal that it’s a go – so boxing fans can finally rejoice that this fight’s been made.

via TMZ Sports:
Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight Manny Pacquiao … multiple sources tell TMZ Sports … who say the two finally came to an agreement moments ago.
The two sides had been trying to hammer out a deal for a while to square off at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 2nd.
Manny had agreed to his contract weeks ago … and it was all up to Floyd to sign on the dotted line.
But now, after meeting in person at the Miami Heat game earlier this week … we’re told it’s a done deal .. and the two sides will make a formal announcement in the coming days.

So who do you have your money on? I'm thinking I should know about the sport before I offer my opinons

http://fightstate.com/floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao-agree-terms-fight-official-may-2nd/

After years of anticipation and speculation, it’s finally set in stone. Floyd and Manny have both agreed to fight on May 2nd, and they’ve both agreed to the terms. Multiple sources have come forward to reveal that it’s a go – so boxing fans can finally rejoice that this fight’s been made.

via TMZ Sports:

Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight Manny Pacquiao … multiple sources tell TMZ Sports … who say the two finally came to an agreement moments ago.

The two sides had been trying to hammer out a deal for a while to square off at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 2nd.

Manny had agreed to his contract weeks ago … and it was all up to Floyd to sign on the dotted line.

But now, after meeting in person at the Miami Heat game earlier this week … we’re told it’s a done deal .. and the two sides will make a formal announcement in the coming days.

So who do you have your money on? I'm thinking this is Mayweather's fight to lose. He is younger and IMO purposely waited until Manny was past his prime before making an agreement to this fight.

Mayweather is actually older than Manny. But he has been avoiding this fight for the longest time

nah TMZ basically retracted the story. if you click the link it says:

:27 PM PT -- A source involved in the negotiations tells TMZ Sports both fighters have agreed to fight and a date and location (Vegas) have already been set.

The source says the formal agreement has not been signed but everyone expects the signatures "soon." Negotiators are putting "finishing touches" on the deal.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/30/floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao-fight-boxing-deal-done-fight-set/#ixzz3QYqGJCGv

since then multiple credible sources and mayweather himself has denied the deal was done

Archived