The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

REPORT: Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have agreed to terms! Fight May 2nd!

Magikal

Before people said that PAC would beat Floyd 5 years ago when when Manny was unstoppable. I feel different. May weather was younger and quicker before. He's slowed down. Manny was relentless but reckless also. Floyd would have won. But now I have a sneaky feeling that all this waiting has Floyd up against father time. It's the perfect time for PAC's style to dominate. It will be a close fight with both fighters going toe to toe. Floyd better be prepared seeing that 1 loss on his record. Nobody is perfect.

Before people said that PAC would beat Floyd 5 years ago when when Manny was unstoppable. I feel different. May weather was younger and quicker before. He's slowed down. Manny was relentless but reckless also. Floyd would have won. But now I have a sneaky feeling that all this waiting has Floyd up against father time. It's the perfect time for PAC's style to dominate. It will be a close fight with both fighters going toe to toe. Floyd better be prepared seeing that 1 loss on his record. Nobody is perfect.

Yes floyd is more vulnerable but pac has slowed down way more because of the knock out to Marquez; however, it made pac smarter and that could be dangerous for Floyd.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived