The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 Year Old Shoots Mom and Dad with Same Bullet

nucklehead

Good point, but I think a society where people feel they have to carry guns everywhere has some major social/cultural problems that need to be addressed.

Definitely there is something seriously wrong when many people feel the need to carry handguns around with them. The problem however is that its going to take a long time for those social/cultural problems to be addressed and changed if it ever happens.

I still can't believe that anyone could be dense enough to keep their handgun in their purse especially if its intended for self defense. A holster is far more practical for this as it allows for a faster, easier and safer draw. Plus it's far far safer this way.

Or its all just some BS story,..and they're covering for someone else, out of fear, etc. Kid was probably just an easy scape-goat.

Either way,.. I pressume those 2 innocents have been removed from their parents and that these so-called parents are currently being investigated by social services for 'child-endangerment'. If not? Why not?

Definitely there is something seriously wrong when many people feel the need to carry handguns around with them. The problem however is that its going to take a long time for those social/cultural problems to be addressed and changed if it ever happens.

I still can't believe that anyone could be dense enough to keep their handgun in their purse especially if its intended for self defense. A holster is far more practical for this as it allows for a faster, easier and safer draw. Plus it's far far safer this way.

Why can't you believe it? Especially since the same thing happened with worse results about a month ago.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin

What's the point of having a gun if it's not loaded?

It's like what's the point of having a bomb that just sits there.

Bombs are meant to explode.

Well you could carry an empty gun and have an empty cartridge in your bag in the case of someone threatening you. As soon as anyone sees a gun when they don't have one themselves, they immediately surrender and get scared.

But why would they need to carry a loaded gun with them in the first place is questionable beyond belief.

Well you could carry an empty gun and have an empty cartridge in your bag in the case of someone threatening you. As soon as anyone sees a gun when they don't have one themselves, they immediately surrender and get scared.

But why would they need to carry a loaded gun with them in the first place is questionable beyond belief.

In case a 3 year old bad guy has a gun and they need to defend themselves.

Archived