The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Busy frac night missed the first round my bad. Ill start this round good like. I am some Judge Phelan guy ( sorry havent seen the show yet) I am vetoing this lynch so as to get this all sorted out. Feel free to pm me but doctor, I feel it needed you save me until this alliance is set. Going to bed now.

Last words: Please look carefully into every one who voted for me.

I was the tracker FYI

There has got to be a solid amount of mafia in there.

When the votes were piling on you, and it was pointed out that you weren't a regular TP, why didn't you just come out with your role?

Here's a better question.... why would you come out with this now and kill all conversation, rather then wait until later on tonight and at least try to get some "information" from me and my investigation?

Because you're lying and have been pushing to get TP to contact you.

I personally have been worried by this and could see a few falling for it.

Vote Dral

I guess. But seriously guys, did you all need to out your roles? Smh, lol. I'd almost rather hope you were lying.

Isn't this Lynch being stopped? so no point in Voting? Someone please correct me if I am wrong. BTW I outted myself to Dral So I may as well Out myself in the thread, I am that guy who killed VIC. Sorry I have no clue even how to pronounce his name let alone spell it.

My thought was at first Dral for my kill but then he came out so I picked VIC.

Isn't this Lynch being stopped? so no point in Voting? Someone please correct me if I am wrong. BTW I outted myself to Dral So I may as well Out myself in the thread, I am that guy who killed VIC. Sorry I have no clue even how to pronounce his name let alone spell it.

My thought was at first Dral for my kill but then he came out so I picked VIC.

Oh, right. Lol. Well I'll leave it to you guys to sort out. Doctor, this is all on you. Not your fault that it's there, but a mess is a mess. No pressure.

Archived