The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Ok Vote Dral

Mikeyboy don't cancel this lynch we'll actually learn alot from this one.

Virt just %^$^$^%$ you'd better be lying about being Vig otherwise we're in a huge amount of trouble going forward

Yeah we are...

It would be nice if BDM let someone else know who her "sheriff" is because I can pretty much guarantee BDM will be MK'd tonight once I come TP

although it does seem convenient that I was outted right after the Judge said there was going to be no lynch

What?

If I trusted you more it's actually quite easy to prove

Sure it is, you can "prove" your sheriff is for real? You can "prove" you are who you say you are without quoting Intoews (EVEN THOUGH YOU SAY YOU HAVE NO POWER)

Must be nice to be able to "prove" all of your crap but conveniently not be willing to do it.

My vote stands.

What?

If I trusted you more it's actually quite easy to prove

Right..... if you trusted him more?

Lets be honest, the only thing you could prove at best is someone sent you a PM saying I'm mafia...

The only real way to prove I'm mafia is to lynch me, so my vote stands... problem is, with so many TP specials out, you're a prime candidate for the MK then your "sheriff" gets off scott free... so at least do me the courtesy of finding another TP special and let him in on it otherwise it'll be a free kill for the mafia.

Sorry to be a bit rude buttttt.

You're mafia and I sincerly hope people are just ignoring your pleas at attempts to cause confusion.

I'm not going to give my reasons as it would give the mafia more information then they need

Pleas ? I voted for myself and have been advocating to be lynched...

Well the only way we are gonna find out if BDM is telling the truth for real is if Dral dies.

Dral Claimed he had an investigation still... any results from that Dral?

I haven't put it in yet, been asking for potential targets and was waiting for something more then what we have to go on... unfortunately BDM's timely outing has pretty much killed the conversation

I haven't put it in yet, been asking for potential targets and was waiting for something more then what we have to go on... unfortunately BDM's timely outing has pretty much killed the conversation

Well you may as well pick at random, GFY, Time Lord, SOB all good targets IMO. Let us know the results at least before you die. (Do you get results right away?)

If you turn up TP then at least we can trust your investigation.

Don't share who you're saving keep it a secret so the Mafia don't know who to target

State the obvious much ? ;) guess that means Mikeyboy is done for then heh

Well you may as well pick at random, GFY, Time Lord, SOB all good targets IMO. Let us know the results at least before you die. (Do you get results right away?)

If you turn up TP then at least we can trust your investigation.

Yeah I do get it right away, and I definitely will - considering I only have one and I'm dead anyways I'm loath to use it right away

Archived