The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Or I don't and I continue to go with my gut like I have so far. No, I haven't PMed my role to anyone, but it's simple enough to see that I helped save BDM in round one.

You always overreact whenever you're Mafia and accused however softly of being so. I won't vote for you yet, but yeah, you're still on my radar.

Though I guess BDM was saved in the place of the lynch of another TP. Defeating my own point here, lol. But I am TP.

Or I don't and I continue to go with my gut like I have so far. No, I haven't PMed my role to anyone, but it's simple enough to see that I helped save BDM in round one.

You always overreact whenever you're Mafia and accused however softly of being so. I won't vote for you yet, but yeah, you're still on my radar.

Sure man tell your mafia buds an Aladeen votes not gonna fly so you guys will just have to use a mk if you want me gone.

Sure man tell your mafia buds an Aladeen votes not gonna fly so you guys will just have to use a mk if you want me gone.

Okay.

Been busy all day but I'd venture a guess that FD is just a collective gut feeling?

Yes. Makes some sense though.

Oops, not sure how I missed that.

FramingDragon (6) - BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Time Lord, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, g_bassi13

Beluga Whale (2) - JohnLocke, Virtanen87

Aladeen (1) - Dr.Strangelove

Buddhas Hand must vote this round.

you missed mine too

you missed mine too

Not my finest work today...

FramingDragon (9) - BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Time Lord, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, g_bassi13, Apples, Go Faulk Yourself, Buddhas Hand

Beluga Whale (2) - JohnLocke, Virtanen87

Aladeen (1) - Dr.Strangelove

Please feel free to berate me if I've missed any other votes.

Are you guys saying that Aladeen's one time kill is a mafia role? I highly doubt that would exist.

Speaking of Aladeen though,

Yah cause if I was mafia I would have defended Dral Like that knowing he was mafia, all the mafia were silent during the dialogue between me Bdm and Dral.

TL, KH, Bassi and SOB are all up there as they were present during that exchange but left zero in the way of information. KH and TL went so far as to make some useless posts during that time and I think it was KH who couldn't even be bothered to vote last round. These 4 with FD are likely the last mafia.

I don't see how not commenting on the situation is suspicious. My posts weren't "useless". Everything I thought about the Dral situation had already been discussed thoroughly, and Dral was being lynched for sure anyways, unless I missed something because I was sort of just skimming through some posts.

lolol I'm regular tp. Why would I message you with a non tp role???

"Johnny Weeks is a fictional character on the HBO drama series The Wire, portrayed by Leo Fitzpatrick. A heroin addict, he commits a series of petty crimes to afford his habit, along with fellow addict Bubbles." Clearly not mafia.

I'm with Beluga Whale, why would he just PM you an ambiguous role if he was Mafia?

I could actually see BW doing that on purpose, to make him seem less suspicious.

Players:

Dr.Strangelove

g_bassi13

JohnLocke

Virtanen87

BurrDaMan

FramingDragon [BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Time Lord, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, g_bassi13, Apples, Go Faulk Yourself, Buddhas Hand]

In4TheCup

Aladeen [Dr.Strangelove]

Time Lord

King Heffy

Go Faulk Yourself

Beluga Whale [JohnLocke, Virtanen87]

Apples

SOB for MVP

MikeyBoy44

Buddhas Hand

Total: 16 players

Voting Summary:

FramingDragon - 9

Beluga Whale - 2

Aladeen - 1

FramingDragon is to be incarcerated this round. You will have last words before you are silenced from the game.

Player List:

Dral

Dr.Strangelove

Kryten

g_bassi13

JohnLocke

Virtanen87

otherwise

BurrDaMan

FramingDragon

In4TheCup

Aladeen

Time Lord

King Heffy

Go Faulk Yourself

Beluga Whale

Zfetch

VICanucksfan5551

Apples

SOB for MVP

MikeyBoy44

Buddhas Hand

LTCanucksfanatic

Total: 13/22 players

Deceased:

Zfetch [incarcerated: Baltimore Police Department]

VICanucksfan5551 [Roland Pryzbylewski Kill: Baltimore Police Department]

Kryten [Omar Little Kill: Barksdale Organization]

Dral [incarcerated: Barksdale Organization]

otherwise [Omar Little Kill: Baltimore Police Department]

LTCanucksfanatic [God Kill: Unknown]

FramingDragon [incarcerated: Barksdale Organization]

King Heffy [barksdale Organization Kill: Unknown]

Beluga Whale [Omar Little Kill: Barksdale Organization]

Total: 9/22 players

My last words:

Listen up twerps. Buddha's Hand was investigated and came up as the kingpin of Eastside Crew, Proposition Joe. That means there are two mafia teams. I'm not sure why they don't have a kill as of yet but if I had to guess it's because the crew is weaker than Barksdale's and needs us to weaken to a certain point for killing abilities.

Take that for what it's worth. Stringer Bell represent.

Archived