The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Well. He's the only one that didn't reveal a role. If it was you or Apples. Well played.

No need to thank me, I am a humble person and the quality I appreciate most in people is the quality to refrain from giving me attention when they think I deserve it. If you really want to thank me please refrain from such actions. I would appreciate it much more however, if you care to explain to me how this works, so I can win properly the next time. Thank you my kind fellow.

By my count the votes are 1 at me and 1 at GFY. GFY voted but didn't lock it in. What happens in a tie?

Actually.. U ded.

No need to thank me, I am a humble person and the quality I appreciate most in people is the quality to refrain from giving me attention when they think I deserve it. If you really want to thank me please refrain from such actions. I would appreciate it much more however, if you care to explain to me how this works, so I can win properly the next time. Thank you my kind fellow.

You can die with him, just for the sake of dying.

Actually.. U ded.

You can die with him, just for the sake of dying.

Oh! Ok. Sorry for the late response but my role was Nerese Campbell. Regular tp. Wish I could have been more help this game. Missed the first half and didn't really get into it after. If the games still going good luck finding the last mafia.

Oh! Ok. Sorry for the late response but my role was Nerese Campbell. Regular tp. Wish I could have been more help this game. Missed the first half and didn't really get into it after. If the games still going good luck finding the last mafia.

if you are who you say you are then mafia win

Or you or apples. I don't think it's you. You've been consistent the entire game. I went back and read through all the posts. You claimed a role right off the bat and stuck with it the whole game. You even said you weren't going anonymous either. I only read through once so I don't know if you're lying or not. And you said you were 95% sure apples was tp also. Either you're playing real hard, apples is playing you real hard or GFY is mafia. My best guess is you've been telling the truth so I have to believe it was GFY.

Archived