The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Essentially an SK with no killing powers (I just realized how silly that sounds when worded like that hahaha). Would have won if the Barksdale Organization was wiped out and he was still alive.

SK ?

All I could do was vote in the thread , I had no allies , prop joe against the world.

Where was my cheese ? Where was my slim charles ?

I believed you designed this role to screw my perfect mafia record :P

SK ?

All I could do was vote in the thread , I had no allies , prop joe against the world.

Where was my cheese ? Where was my slim charles ?

I believed you designed this role to screw my perfect mafia record :P

Season one only, haha. I wanted to make that a killing role but it didn't make much sense considering Prop Joe as a character. Besides, if I4TC had been lynched one round earlier, you would've won.

Season one only, haha. I wanted to make that a killing role but it didn't make much sense considering Prop Joe as a character. Besides, if I4TC had been lynched one round earlier, you would've won.

Who you tellin'? I got motherfrackin' nephews and in-laws fracking all my crap up all the time and it ain't like I can pop a cap in their ass and not hear about it Thanksgivin' time. For real, I'm livin' life with some burdensome niqqa's

Thanks for running the game Toews :)

2YcjCDm.png

Barksdale Organization (Mafia):

Avon Barksdale (Time Lord) - Kingpin #1 - Investigates every second round, starting on round 1.

Stringer Bell (In4TheCup) - Kingpin #2 - Investigates every second round, starting on round 2.

Roland "Wee-Bey" Brice (LTCanucksfanatic)

Marquis "Bird" Hilton (SOB for MVP)

Anton "Stinkum" Artis (FramingDragon)

Wintell "Little Man" Royce (Kryten)

Savino Bratten (Dral)

Maurice Levy (Beluga Whale) - Lackey

Baltimore Police Department (Town):

Lester Freamon (VICanucksfan5551) - Sheriff

Jimmy McNulty (Zfetch) - Tracker

Bunk Moreland (otherwise) - Watcher

Roland Pryzbylewski - One-Shot Vigilante/Twinblade - If Stanislaus Valchek is alive when Prez uses his kill, he stays in the game. Otherwise, Prez is "forced to retire".

Omar Little (Virtanen87) - Vigilante

Judge Phelan (MikeyBoy44) - Judge

Other:

Proposition Joe (Buddhas Hand) - Eastside Kingpin - Achieves victory if the Barksdale Organization is completely wiped out.

yxAaoC0.png

(I had a couple other roles I wanted to include, but couldn't fit them in because of a lack of players. Sigh.)

Pretty funny that the sheriff, watcher and tracker were all dead within the first two rounds, and none of them were killed by the mafia.

(The mafia did try to kill the sheriff, but Aladeen beat them to it. :P)

He shouldn't have got in the way of my bullet.

Archived