The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

At this point dral's role makes sence based off the 1st season. BDM's doesn't since valchek wasn't in much of the 1st season. JL role claim doesn't make sense greggs a reg TP? She's key through all seasons. Though all these role claims could be bs, dral's is the best thought out, but that could be because he is familiar with the show.

At this point dral's role makes sence based off the 1st season. BDM's doesn't since valchek wasn't in much of the 1st season. JL role claim doesn't make sense greggs a reg TP? She's key through all seasons. Though all these role claims could be bs, dral's is the best thought out, but that could be because he is familiar with the show.

I've never seen it

:bigblush:

Vote Zfetch

I don't like his reasoning for voting Dral. With that said, I'm still hesitant of Dral's claim and don't think specials should be contacting him.

to be fair, I didn't ask for specials to contact me ;)

but yeah, feel free on holding off - it would be nice if someone else actually tried to start up the TP alliance in the mean time... each round we wait is an extra round the mafia get to kill us off

Lol I forgot my BDM comments

I really dont know what to make of BDM's role claim she claimed early on but im sure she's smart enough to do that early if mafia.

I don't feel that BDM would do that this early in the game. She usually waits for later in the game before taking risks (as far as I know).

Dral is always kind of crazy regardless of what role he has. Still think it's a little too early to find his role claim to be incriminating. It makes more sense than BDM's to me anyway. A hasty wiki search without paying attention to the season number dug her grave IMO. Valchuk makes no sense as a special for a season 1 based game. And I can't think of why any townsperson would take this risk, and it's as best a bet for a first round as there can be

vote BDM

Archived