The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

One more thing, JL shouldn't have gotten a role name for being regular TP.

:huh:

3) Every player in the game will receive a role PM, though precautions have been made to ensure that asking everyone for a role description will not yield much useful information.

The only reason why everyone got a PM this game is because everyone has a different character name.

There would be no point for Toews to PM every single regular TP to tell them, "hey, you're a regular TP"

The fact that you don't know this means 100% that you are mafia or a special, or SK.

More likely you are mafia than a special imo.

Unvote Vote Zfetch

PS. BDM also role claimed as a named regular TP if you need more convincing.

But all the other TP regulars will know I'm telling the truth because they would have all gotten PMs with names.

I'd like to re role please and thank you.

I'm Stanislaus Valchek, Police Commissioner ( I have no special power )

I really don't like this BDM vote... The people involved and the timing are sketchy and despite me initially calling her out for her role, I think her announcing it and it not being contradicted is reason not to vote her.

Agreed - the bandwagon is sketchy, but do you have a better suggestion for a 1st round lynch? It's really BDM, Zfetch, myself or a random lynch with no reason...

how about we make things interesting...

unvote vote Zfetch

The only reason why everyone got a PM this game is because everyone has a different character name.

There would be no point for Toews to PM every single regular TP to tell them, "hey, you're a regular TP"

The fact that you don't know this means 100% that you are mafia or a special, or SK.

More likely you are mafia than a special imo.

Unvote Vote Zfetch

PS. BDM also role claimed as a named regular TP if you need more convincing.

But all the other TP regulars will know I'm telling the truth because they would have all gotten PMs with names.

Wow JL, you make a lot of sense! :)

Aladeen - Aladeen
GFY - GFY
JL - BH
Dral- BDM,
BW - TL
BDM - Heffy, Luci, Zfetch, otherwise, Kryten
Virt - dral,
Zfetch - VIC, BW, Bassi
So 5-3

Aladeen - Aladeen
GFY - GFY