The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miller's new Millionares pads.

Zfetch

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

XUYcTZK.png

Here is a picture of Miller's millionaire pads, I think Millers equipment looks smooth.

Are we wearing the Millionaires jerseys for Hockey Day in Canada?(Tomorrow)

Are we possibly wearing it tonight?

Do you personally like the idea of seeing Millionaires jerseys sported by the Canucks again?

Yech! They look so junior. I never liked Vaughn crap. (personal opinion)

XUYcTZK.png

Here is a picture of Miller's millionaire pads, I think Millers equipment looks smooth.

Are we wearing the Millionaires jerseys for Hockey Day in Canada?(Tomorrow)

Are we possibly wearing it tonight?

Do you personally like the idea of seeing Millionaires jerseys sported by the Canucks again?

That was pretty premature... doesn't he know Eddie gets all those special starts.

Yeesh I hope Miller doesn't get upset at having wasted his time....

Yeah... saying you love this either says you love the color maroon, or you watched canucks hockey before tv's were in living rooms. Either way, I don't know who they are marketing to.

Or maybe the completely different color scheme adds interest to your games? I'll take the Green/ Blue thanks.

Or maybe Canucks are just running out of jersey ideas?

So many jersey's in Vancouver's history, we really should have been named the new jersey Vancouver Canucks.

(rimshot)

That was pretty premature... doesn't he know Eddie gets all those special starts.

Yeesh I hope Miller doesn't get upset at having wasted his time....

So what? Both Eddie and lui had equipment made for last year's and the year before game with Cory and lui

Given the colour scheme he had to work with, it's pretty good, but the Millionaires really did have a terrible colour scheme.

I think they're sick.

Too many teams have the same colors.

Same here. Cream instead of white is classy.

As much as I love the Pacific Northwest look of blue and green, maroon and white would have been perfect for the Canucks from Day One or when the colours first changed in '78. The V would be a little updated with Johnny Canuck on the front with black highlights. Maroon pants and updated striping as well.

Then again, I will just stick with royal and kelly(minus the orca) with maroon and white as a possible alternate.

Archived