The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll: Which Goalie Will Be Moved (or will neither?)

S N Y P E R S 7

Goalie Trade?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't get it. Are these pictures of Lack supposed to sway opinions?

Apperantly.

I don't care who is more likeable either personally , but there is something to be said for locker room value , especially in that position. Ultimately though , I want to see a winning team on the ice , and lack is The one that makes the most sense to trade imo.

Miller is still an elite goalie, our defense makes him look worse than he really is.

Quick, Crawford who are good goalies would look average at best if their defensive core was average. But that is not the case.

Lack for a late 1st, Markstorm for a late 1st is all we can hope for. Anymore would be a steal, but any less would be crazy.

1st round pick? Won't happen. Not a chance. Would be lucky to get a high second

Canuck management has to get over this forever idea that they need a so called number one goalie. Lack and Markstrum are good enough to share the job. Trade away Miller if he is still wanted. No number one just play whoever is hot. when that guy falters play the other guy. A good coach can tell who to play. Not be swayed by some team policy towards the number one.

Canuck management has to get over this forever idea that they need a so called number one goalie. Lack and Markstrum are good enough to share the job. Trade away Miller if he is still wanted. No number one just play whoever is hot. when that guy falters play the other guy. A good coach can tell who to play. Not be swayed by some team policy towards the number one.

How well did it work with Schneider and lu? I mean goalies hate sharing the crease.

I think there will come a point where Lack is able to take over the number 1 job. At this time, either Miller's contract has expired, or he will be traded away. Markstrom will remain the backup goaltender until he is able to prove that he is NHL worthy. I think that then they will trade Markstrom away and move onto Eriksson as the backup. Lack will have the number 1 job for many years here in Vancouver.

Archived