The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arrested Development (Game Over)

Kryten

I have a hockey game at 10am this morning, I will hand out roles when I get back. Mikeyboy44, if you are in, please let me know by noon. First nightfall will be Monday night (Dral, you owe me an Aladeen themed lapdance).

There have been some minor role/rule changes in the OP, I suggest you look them over so you aren't in the dark when the game starts (especially important for those new to the game) .

Nvm, I'll be Barry Zuckerkorn.

Does that mean OTIS is the hooker?

I have a hockey game at 10am this morning, I will hand out roles when I get back. Mikeyboy44, if you are in, please let me know by noon. First nightfall will be Monday night (Dral, you owe me an Aladeen themed lapdance).

There have been some minor role/rule changes in the OP, I suggest you look them over so you aren't in the dark when the game starts (especially important for those new to the game) .

HA!

are we breaking a record here?

Really? I thought we had a larger game during the Tiger Singh era. Either way it's a solid turnout, although this is a fairly vanilla game (by my standards at least) so it will likely be a long one.

:picard:

this turn out is wasted on you

:sadno:

you don't deserve these people

:P

:picard:

this turn out is wasted on you

:sadno:

you don't deserve these people

:P

tumblr_mm6t3lgb261rvnnvyo1_250.gif?w=780

Seriously though, vanilla(ish) games are more fun than the ones where everyone has a role (although there are plenty of roles this game). This isn't going to be a cakewalk for the factions, the TP's will decide the outcome of this one.

Archived