The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All BC Team

ABNuck

With all the trade talk / rebuild talk on here (and with the recent addition of Richmond boy MacMillan) I decided to propose an all B.C. born team on here...I think we'd win about 5 cups in a row...so here we go:

FORWARDS:

Benn / Johansen / Kane

Ladd / Nugent-Hopkins / Turris

Lucic / S.Reinhart / Santorelli

Brouwer / Fraser / Connolly

SPARES: Van der Gulik / MacMillan

DEFENCEMEN:

Seabrook / Weber

Alzner / Wiercioch

Hamhuis / Gorges

SPARES: Schultz / Barrie

GOALIES:

Price

LaBarbera

SPARE: Brossoit

OK GMJB...go get this team...

Benn - Johansen - Ladd

Lucic - Nugent-Hopkins - Brouwer

Kane - Turris - Santorelli

Horcoff - Lazar - Connolly

Curtis McKenzie/Sam Reinhart

Rielly - Weber

Hamhuis - Seabrook

Jackman - Barrie

Alzner/Franson

Price

M.Jones

LaBarbera

Couple changes but wow, good 'ole B.C boys, tough and very physical. Should draft some more BC guys because we could use some more physicality.

Mornin' guys...just getting back to this now...in response:

CAMMER: I did think of the veteran presence but since GMJB is more set on a younger team that will be together for awhile I opted not to include veterans who will be gone in 2 years...I think Seabrook / Weber / Alzner / Hamhuis and Gorges have enough NHL games under their belt to provide us with a solid veteran D-core

DANHAM2: Although each of those guys is pretty solid I went with the more talented option (Reinhart over Lazar, Schultz and Barrie over Franson and Reilly), the only exception being the 'Stache over Jonesy...I'm still not convinced he can hold down an NHL job (although ironically the 'Stache is currently in the AHL too so I guess it could be a toss up to see who backs up Price).

ETSEN3: Don't forget that Ontario (and Alberta) have to divide their players between 2 franchises...we get ALL the BC born players (like Quebec...until the No-dicks return of course).

PLUM: All I can say is, your line-up is pretty darn solid too...but Turris on the 3rd line? I guess you're going for 3 scoring lines and 1 checking line?

Archived