The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Big Bang? New physics model shows universe might have existed forever

key2thecup

I did not attack anything actually. Why does it have to be a battle there is no need to keep raising your defenses ? IF you are firm in your ideals surely you have reasons to back them up ?

I am very familiar with Storbel's writings and you yet again did not answer one of my questions ?

You have made some very bold claims but are not prepared to answer why or how you have come to these conclusions ?

I am just trying to understand the base for your statements. Give me something to go on at least ?

Why do i need to? Its there for you to search out. I was once a non-believer and now i believe, i have the story as to why i believe but i do not need to justify it you. You can discredit anyone or anything you like.

Why do i need to? Its there for you to search out. I was once a non-believer and now i believe, i have the story as to why i believe but i do not need to justify it you. You can discredit anyone or anything you like.

Where have i been trying to discredit anything/anyone ? I asked legit questions and received zero answers really?

Ok then. I tried to have a conversation but you chose to not really say anything except "it is out there for me to find"

lol

If an omnipotent being (God) created the entire physical and obviously then spiritual planes..... who, what ,where, when, how and most importantly why was this God created ?

He's always existed... no one created the Creator. And everything's the physical plane to him, bro

We have as much proof that God exists as trees bristling is evidence of the wind existing.

Please elaborate on what "proof" you have. We can measure wind, it's an observable physical phenomenon that is provable. We know what it is, where it comes from, and how it interacts with our environment.

There is no such equivalent for God or gods, so the point you're making is rather ridiculous. A better equivalent for your argument is "I don't like Larry and I hoped something bad would happen to him, then he was hit by a bus. Therefore, I caused Larry to be hit by a bus." There's no actual correlation except for the one you've imagined. Wind is not the same, which shows how poorly you really understand the topic.

Please elaborate on what "proof" you have. We can measure wind, it's an observable physical phenomenon that is provable. We know what it is, where it comes from, and how it interacts with our environment.

There is no such equivalent for God or gods, so the point you're making is rather ridiculous. A better equivalent for your argument is "I don't like Larry and I hoped something bad would happen to him, then he was hit by a bus. Therefore, I caused Larry to be hit by a bus." There's no actual correlation except for the one you've imagined. Wind is not the same, which shows how poorly you really understand the topic.

Almolonga, Guatemala: http://www.wnd.com/2005/06/30930/

Caleme, Brazil: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2662173/replies?c=1

That one with Caleme features an actual news article, by the way.

Are you implying something came from nothing, that God has no first cause , just curious ? Also A God or God's would transcend the simple physical plane.

God has always existed. He created and transcends time and space.

And we view spiritual and physical (natural (physical) and supernatural (spiritual)) as two different things. To God, it's all natural to him.

And we view spiritual and physical (natural (physical) and supernatural (spiritual)) as two different things. To God, it's all natural to him.

Why can no believers ever answer this question with a straight answer ?

Again are you suggesting that God has no first cause ? Do you even know what i am asking ? God did not create time.

Matter and energy create space , time is merely a way to measure only parts of it.

lol and of course physical and spiritual are two different things.

http://www.fnal.gov/pub/science/particle-physics-101/science-matter-energy-space-time.html

^^^^^^ just a small portion of the knowledge you can glean from science.

The Standard Model

Physicists call the theoretical framework that describes the interactions between elementary building blocks (quarks and leptons) and the force carriers (bosons) the Standard Model. Gravity is not yet part of this framework, and a central question of 21st-century particle physics is the search for a quantum formulation of gravity that could be included in the Standard Model.

Though still called a model, the Standard Model is a fundamental and well-tested physics theory. Physicists use it to explain and calculate a vast variety of particle interactions and quantum phenomena. High-precision experiments have repeatedly verified subtle effects predicted by the Standard Model.

So far, the biggest success of the Standard Model is the unification of the electromagnetic and the weak forces into the so-called electroweak force. The consolidation is a milestone comparable to the unification of the electric and the magnetic forces into a single electromagnetic theory by J.C. Maxwell in the 19th century. Physicists think it is possible to describe all forces with a Grand Unified Theory.

Why can no believers ever answer this question with a straight answer ?

Again are you suggesting that God has no first cause ? Do you even know what i am asking ? God did not create time.

Matter and energy create space , time is merely a way to a measure only parts of it.

Yes, God has no first cause.

Yes, God created time: And God said let there be light, and there was light. He called the light "day", and the dark "night". God said it was good. And there was evening and then morning (the first day). The first day, or the dawn of time.

https://einstein.stanford.edu/content/relativity/a11332.html

Can space exist by itself without matter or energy around?

No. Experiments continue to show that there is no 'space' that stands apart from space-time itself...no arena in which matter, energy and gravity operate which is not affected by matter, energy and gravity.

General relativity tells us that what we call space is just another feature of the gravitational field of the universe, so space and space-time can and do not exist apart from the matter and energy that creates the gravitational field. This is not speculation, but sound observation.

There is mountains of proof of what i am saying. PHYSICAL PROOF. PROOFS tested tens of thousands of times over. Fire side fairy tales and scribblings on pages by ignorant primitive humans are not my basis of belief.

Can space exist by itself without matter or energy around?

No. Experiments continue to show that there is no 'space' that stands apart from space-time itself...no arena in which matter, energy and gravity operate which is not affected by matter, energy and gravity.

And is light energy?

Archived