The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

And who else would you have placed there?

Biega is a rookie

Clendening had a shady night

Sbisa is like a box of chocolates as you never know what you will get

Stanton is comfortable on the left side not right

Weber most experienced of the group and safest bet.

Haha so true

and sad

and amazing at the same time considering that we were that depleted but we still won

I don't know what they do in Utica, but the players deliver when they're called upon!

They said in the beginning of the season that Willie and Travis Green were trying to work on having a similar type of playing system so that when the guys come up, it would be an easier transition. That's why we always callup players but they never play because they get practice time with the main roster and then get sent back down so they can learn how the system is up here so that if needed, they can fill in.

Look at Detroit. That's why Detroit has been so successful because their system in Detroit and in Grand Rapids are similar so that their prospects are ready to come in and play as if they've been on the Red Wings for years.

Was I tripping or was Weber out in the final minute of a one goal game -.- wtf Willie

With Edler/Tanev/Bieksa out is there a good choice?

How the hell does Lack not get a star?

Stars were probably submitted before the final minute.

I appreciate Armstrong's enthusiasm and SN making the effort of actually recognizing this demographic and getting the pompous wet blankets off these broadcasts.

Elliott is always a professional. and Armstrong is a player, who appreciates players.

What a breath of fresh air.l

Archived