The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation]Chara might get moved

Blueberries

This guy just made an article out of somebody's speculation and that somebody is not even from like Boston herald or any of the Boston media but from Edmonton journal! And this speculation is based only on the fact that Chara is 38 years of age.

Wow, didn't know it was that easy to write an article!

This guy just made an article out of somebody's speculation and that somebody is not even from like Boston herald or any of the Boston media but from Edmonton journal! And this speculation is based only on the fact that Chara is 38 years of age.

Wow, didn't know it was that easy to write an article!

it is actually

just search for the names of any player 35 and older

and substitute his name, age, and name of gm into the article

and voila . a new fresh exciting topic for any to discuss

While this is simply dreaming and I understand 1000% that it will not happen, due to his NMC, but I would lose it if the Jets found a way to acquire him. Imagine:

Chara - Byfuglien

Enstrom - Myers

Chiarot/Morrissey - Trouba

*gulp*

While this is simply dreaming and I understand 1000% that it will not happen, due to his NMC, but I would lose it if the Jets found a way to acquire him. Imagine:

Chara - Byfuglien

Enstrom - Myers

*gulp*

Chara/Byfuglien would break the record for most turnovers in a game

What's with these GMs holding on to aging assets? They should be moving them while they can get value for them. Haven't these GMs been on CDC lately? It's so easy that it's the go-to advice in every trade the vets/get younger/canucks wont win the Cup so just rebuild now thread.

when you sign a player long term its called loyalty not to trade them hense ntcs and nmc but ya im sure some players dont mind being moved when theres a yr or two left on deals you have to think most people have families. so they have their lives uprooted when traded not all vets want that

Chara - Byfuglien

Enstrom - Myers

*gulp*

More like (that's like three 1st pairings btw)

Chara - Myers (BIGGEST. PAIRING. EVER!!!! that's 13' of defenseman :frantic:)

Chiarot - Buffy

Enstrom - Trouba

Or I wouldn't be surprised if a team like the Oilers or Avalanche would want to buy low on him, Big Z should still do well logging big minutes for a western team (plus Colorado could be good with a top left-side D-man, given their forward core and Johnson/ Barrie/ Hejda on the back end-- if they dump Briere, Brad Stuart and Ryan Wilson, who's pointless in 28 games and criminally overpaid, they can fit that $7 M cap for the next three seasons and it would help them have a solid group).

Landeskog - O'Reilly - Mackinnon

(Tanguay) - Duchene - (Iginla) --> if Iggy and Tanguay leave then can replace them with veteran wingers.

Talbot - Mitchell - (plug)

(plug) - (plug) - (plug)

Chara - Johnson

Hejda - Barrie

(plug) - (plug)

Varlamov

(backup)

If true. It's time to fire Willie. Absolute garbage to bench the young player who has better advanced stats than over 3/4 of the lineup. You're in a playoff push Willie, in case you didn't realize. I've seen enough of this coach to realize he is a total rookie and has no idea what he's doing.

This is just running interference in the Leafs' Phaneuf sales job.

Chara ain't going anywhere.

Considering all the interference the Leafs ran on our Luongo sales job, I applaud it, and hope for more. Heck, I'll even chip in...

...There are rumours that Erik Karlsson is sick of losing, and has demanded a trade to a more successful team...

...Despite their overwhelming success this season, inside sources have revealed a rift between Shea Weber and Predators' management...

Archived